Chapter 13

JIMIN

"You ok?" I asked her concerned, my arm still wrapped around her tiny waist while the other is holding my wine

"Never better" that's what she said but it looks like she stopped breathing. So I leaned in, listening carefully to her breathing

"Hey... breathe." I whispered and she followed my instructions. I smiled.

"There you go. Were you having a panick attack?" She blinked. I drank all of my wine and put it back to a passing waiter.

"Uhm... I..  I just don't like crowded places..." she mumbled, looking down, her hands pressed lightly on my chest.

"Do I know you?" She looked up and blushed. Pretty. Her rose-gold hair suits her

"I'm.. a park." Oh. I steadied her to the ground and she immediately kept her hands on her back.

"Park?" I urged her to say her name

"Park Chaeyoung." She silently answered

"But you can call me rose." She smiled and bit her lips adn looked down.

"So rose, want to get out of here?" Her head snapped up to me like she's not believing what she's hearing. I cleared my throat.

"Only if you want to." I added, scratching my nape. I may have sounded too confident.

"Yes! I mean. I would love to. It's suffocating here you know?" I smiled and offered my hand and she took it, smiling back. I looked at her hand and hold on tightly to it. I'm never letting go. Who cares if she's a park?

"So..." I broke the silence between us. We've been walking around the school garden hand in hand for a while now.

"How come I never see you at school?" It's a question how a girl this pretty escaped my eyes.

"Oh, you probably did but didn't know it was me. I change my hair color every now and then.."

"Really? I like the color of it right now." I stopped walking, making her stop too. I turned to her and caressed her  braided hair as I said that.

"You like it?" She looked up to me and I nodded.

"I'll keep it like this then." She smiled, biting her lips.

"Stop doing that. You might injure your lips." My thumb freed her lips from her teeth and traced on it.

"It's a habit when I'm nervous." She chewed on her inner cheeks and looked down.

"Maybe that's why I don't see you. You're always looking down." I grabbe dher chin and make her look up to me

"Chin up. So I can always see you." She stared at me and there was something with her stares that's pulling me in. I froze when her eyes turned watery.

"I'm sorry, did I offend you?" I let go of her hand and distanced myself a little. Was I being a freak? I should've asked for pointers from the hyungs.

"No! No no." She shook her head and grabbed my hand. She smiled and wiped a tear

"I just can't believe we're talking." She chuckled and wiped her tears while holding my hand, looking at it.

"I even get to hold your hand." She smiled at me lovingly and I feel my heart warm and fuzzy.

"I.. I don't know if you remember.." she sniffed

"When we were kids.. we used to be close." I froze.

"But of course you might've forgotten about that already, I mean it's been a very long time and our grandparents made sure we won't talk to each other.." I kissed her. She was shocked at first but when I trailed my tongue on her lips, knocking for entrance, she opened them.

Our tongues touched and she moaned, clutching to my nape and hair. Her knees weakened so I carried her and pinned her to a tree.

"You're my rose." I panted when we separated.  She nodded, her eyes still closed

"You're my little prince." She whispered, looking back at me, holding my hand that is caressing her lovely face.

"I've been looking for you." My voice strained

"You were?" I nodded

"I hid myself from you. I didn't have the courage to go talk to you thinking you have forgotten about me." I shook my head.

"Never. I always came to our hiding place but you were never there." She sadly sighed

"My grandparents were watching my every move. I couldn't go out of the house so I very pleased to know I'll be studying here cause I know you're  here. I tried approaching you once, but you just walked past me so I didn't bother anymore." My brows furrowed. But I never saw her again until now. Although I can feel someone watching me, that's why I always look back.

"Must be my rainbowed hair." She chuckled.

"Rainbow?" She nodded. I face-palmed.

"I always see your back! I knew I should've approached you." I laughed and she did the same.

"Be mine?" I whispered, resting my forehead to hers

"That quick?" Her eyes widened

"Was that quick? You should've been mine a long time ago." She squealed and hugged me

"Yes! I'm all yours even before. I shouldn't have been a coward and approached you." I rubbed her back and made her face me.

"Let's not dwell on what we didn't do. Let's proceed to what we can do." With that, I dipped my head to capture her lips. Things got heated pretty quickly but stopped when whe heard footsteps. We ducked down and hid behind the tree.

"Suho?" I covered her mouth and gave her the shushing signal

"Why are you back? I thought we had a deal." We hear suho talk to someone in anger

"I had no choice. She needs medical attention. She's dying." Jaewon stepped into the light. I feel my breath hitch and I looked at my love to find her the same.

"I'll send a doctor out."

"I heard she's really a daughter of sandara park and kwon jiyong? I thought she was taehyung's girl?!" Jaewon yelled angrily.

"She is! Just keep her alive for now." My love choked a sob and I hugged her tightly.