Chapter 5

YOONGI

I groaned and stretched. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked. My brows furrowed as I focus my sight on the ceiling.

"You're awake!" Her face popped up above mine making me scream and sat up.

"You!" I pointed at her.

"Yes me." She rolled her eyes.

"Your games are not funny." I glared

"You fainted and everything and you still don't believe me?"

"I.. I fainted because of hunger! I haven't eaten since last night." She nodded

"Go eat then." She walked towards the door without bending her knees, like a soldier, marching. She twirled, with her hands on the back and smiled at me.

"Let's go." I crossed my arms

"And why would I go with you?" She stood on one foot and crossed her arms too.

"Cause you don't have a choice." She's not lying. Her voice is firm and she looked straight to my eye

"How come?" I tilted my head, if she really is a ghost.. she's really pretty.

"That, I don't know. One moment I was confined here and then when you came I can go out but if I'll be 5 meters away from you..." she went through the main door and then came crashing to my chest, making me fall back in bed.

"This happens." Her breath fanned my cheeks from our close proximity.

"So you're the Kim Jisoo that's been missing?" She nodded

"Where's your body?" She tilted her head, my eyes went to her lips. I'm still lying down with her on top of me.

"That's what I need help with. I don't know." She pouted. I looked away.

"So you're...dead?" I feel her muscle tense which is crazy cause she's supposed to be just a soul now. Although she is cold.

"Not really... yet atleast." This time, I stilled.

"What do you mean?" My brows furrowed.

"I don't really remember anything but someone did told me I'll need to find someone that can hear me. If you can still feel me solod it means I'm still alive, but if I go through you..." she got off of me and fixed her dress.

"Is that the last thing you wore?" She looked up to me and them to her dress.

"No. I don't like wearing fancy girly stuff. I wear sweats usually." I staref at her and picture her in sweats. Still pretty.

"So you're my brother's wife."

"Not if I die." I sighed.

"I'm still not a hundred percent sure about this but, I'll think about it." I grabbed my jacket and head out with her tailing behind me. She struggles to avoid people. They really can't see her.

"Just walk behind me." I grabbed her hands and guided her towards my back. I felt her hold on to the hem of my shirt and continued walking.

"Yoongi." Jisoo peeked over my shoulder and hid back.

"Are you ok now? Jungkook told me you aren't feeling well." Jimin ask in concern. I could say he's the closest to me.

"Yeah, just hungry." He smiled and hanged an arm around my shoulder

"Great! I was on my way to eat too." We walked to the pantry when I stopped

"What is it?" It turned to him

"Do you have a photo that missing girl?" I felt a pinch

"Ow." I glared at her

"What? You ok?" She stuck her tongue at me.

"Ah yeah." Jimin got his phone and looked for it

"I have a name thank you very much!"

"Will you shut up"

"I... didn't say anything." Jimin held his hands up.

"I'm not talking to you." He looked around and at my back, making jisoo hold my hand as she stumble walking backwards. I chuckled and she glared

"There's no one else here." I shrugged and he scratched the back of his head.

"Anyway, heres one."

Just as I thought

Just as I thought. She's still pretty with her usual choice of clothes.

"I don't recognize that photo. Jennie must've taken one without me knowing." Jisoo peeked at the picture jimin is showing me.

"Let's eat. I'm starving." I returned his phone and we walked towards the pantry.

"Do you remember who you were with the last time?"

"Well yeah, I was just the the usual people, our family." I forgot he can't see her.

"Oh." I looked at jisoo

"I don't remember." She pouted. I looked up the menu to order. I hear her stomach grumbling.

"Can you even eat?"

"Of course! I'm starving." Again, I scratched my head when jimin answered, jisoo chuckled but I glared at her.

"I don't know, I haven't tried." She looked over to the menu and drooled. I rolled my eyes

"Two servings please." She looked at me surprise.

"I appreciate it, but can I have chikin?" She smiled widely, her hands clasped together below her chin when I noticed something.

"What happened to this?" I grabbed her wrist. There's a scar around both of it, it's like her hands were tied for too long.

"Ah, yoongi... hyung?" Jimin paled.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Great, way to be more unapproachable.

"Yeahhh, just really hungry. Can you please change one to chikin... I mean chicken?" The lady obliged.

"Woah, you must really be hungry." I turned to jisoo who was busy inspecting her wrist

"I didn't notice this before..." he rubbed it, hoping it'll go away. I could feel myself getting angry.

Jimin and I ate silently. Jisoo has been biting her lips, glaring at the food. She tried to eat but I stopped her. When dhe picked up the food earlier jimin's eyes widened so I let her put it back.

"Hyung, did you see that?!" He rubbed his eyes and looked at the chicken.

"What?" I feigned ignorance

"The chicken hovered the plate a bit. He set his eyes on the chicken, thinking it will float again.

"You're just hungry. Eat up." He continued eating. I sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" He looked uo to me.

"Sorry, I forgot I need to do something, is it alright if I go ahead?" Jisoo looked at me confusingly as well.

"Yeah sure." I took the food and asked for it to be taken out.

"Are you going back to the room?" She asked me but her sight is on the food.

"Mm." I nodded. She clapped her hands and jumped. I suppressed a smile and head back to the room so she can eat.