Chapter 9

JISOO

"Who was that?" I've been meaning to ask him but he's too busy catching up with that guy. Good thing they need him back to check on his condition and to question his whereabouts.

"Who? Jaewon?" I Nodded

"Kwon Yoongi." We both stopped and turned to a pretty girl with bangs. She's the one with my girls lately

"Do I know you?" I rolled my eyes at yoongi's tone

"Be nice will you?" I scolded

"What? I'm just asking." She cleared a throat and yoongi looked back to her

"I'm lalisa, may I have a word with you?" He looked at me and I shrugged

"Sure, whatever."

"Follow me." We kept on pushing each other as we followed lisa. She lead us to a small room and it's dark. She turned on the lights and it turned out to be the janitor's closet.

"Why here?" Yoongi cooly leaned back the wall and crossed his arms. I followed what he was doing and he glared at me.

"Kim jisoo-ssi." I gasped and we both snapped our heads to lisa.

"Do you know her?" I sighed in relief

"Of course I do. Everyone's talking about her disappearance and even I got sent back here because of it." I looked at him and tilted my head. I didn't know that.

"You're staying in her room, did you find anything that can lead to where she may be?" I walked towards lisa and circled her, checking her out.

"No, I don't touch any if her things." True. He didn't dare even when I didn't show myself to him yet.

"May I come and take a look at it?" I raised a brow

"No. I don't know her." With one look, I know what he's gonna ask.

"I don't know. Why are you asking permission from me? I'm not the owner of her things." I smiled and lovingly went to him and hug him like a child a mother is proud of but he ran away from me. Tch.

"You're doing that again." It's a statement.

"Doing what?" He put his hand on his pocket.

"Like you're seeing something we can't." I commend her. Some would just think he's on drugs or crazy.

"What? You think I can see ghosts?" Yoongi said like it's the biggest joke he's heard.

"Jisoo-ssi?" yoongi's eyes widened

"I'm lalisa, special source from the kims. I'm here to investigate your disappearance." Yoongi looked at me and my jaw is still hanging lose.

"Why'd you assume it's her?" Yoongi held my arm and put me behind him.

"Oh, it's not? So it's okay to get rid of it so it would stop disturbing you." She let out a piece of paper. Like the ones you see shamans use.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Yoongi asked when she knelt down and started putting up the papers around her like some cult shit.

"Y-yoongi..." I held on to yoongi's hips tightly.

"Stop it! I'm fine." He yelled but his words fell deaf on her ears...

"Maybe she's bluffing?" I whispered but she started chanting and I felt my body cold. Freezing cold making me yell.

"Yah stop it!" I started crying and hugged yoongi.

"She's here! You're right, it's her!" Lisa stopped and looked straight at me.

"I know." My brows furrowed and the coldness went away.

"But why are trying to get rid of her if you're investigating her disappearance?"

"That was a bluff." She shrugged.

"But it felt cold!" I whined.

"So I can hear you." I gasped.

"Wait... you did that to hear her?"

"No. I did it so I can see her. But since you kept on shouting and stopped my chant I can only hear her." I didn't utter a word and just kept on hugging yoongi's back.

"Explain." Her voice held authority.

"What's there to explain?" Yoongi grabbed my hand and made a move to get out

"So I can locate her body. Taking her form right now, only means two things. She must be dead or barely alive.

"You want to help her don't you?" She turned to yoongi who stood frozen.

"I... I'm alive. Atleast I think I am. I hope I am..." I started. I let go of yoongi and walked near lisa

"This is the most unrealistic project I've come upon." She muttered under her breath.

"How do you think so?" I took out the necklace spmeone gave me. I don't remember who but this has been my kucky lucky charm. I know there are a lot of complications that came with my birth but I didn't think much of it and just go with the flow.

"I wished for someone to help me. It was my last resort. I prayed hard and it was granted. I don't remember what I was supposed to do, or if there's a time limit on my stay here.." I frowned. She's right, I may not be dead for now, but I'm clearly dying.

"Can you touch me?" I looked at yoongi and then back to her. I closed my eyes and reavhed my hand forward. I didn't feel anything... is she out of reach? I opened my eyes and gasped. I quickly took out my hand from her chest and ran towards yoongi, touching his face.

"Can you feel me?" I panicked. He sighed ang grabbed my hand.

"I can feel you." I sighed in relief and rested my forehead on his shoulder. His hand on my waist.

"I'm guessing she went through me, panicked, ran to you to check if you can still feel her?" lisa paced back and forth slowly while yoongi nodded

"Why you?" I stilled. Yeah, why him?

"I don't know. She was peeking at me while I was showeri-" I blushed

"I did not! Don't listen to him!" I glared at him

"Just saying. That's when start seeing you." He shrugged with a smug look on his face

"Don't act so proud it wasn't that big." Lie.

"Oh really now? I thought you didn't see anything?" I kept backing away as he corners me. I stepped out of the room and ran to the balcony for air. A tingling sensation prickled through my body. Uh-oh.

"Caught you." He whispered as I zapped into his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly, our faces inches apart.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing. I'll come back to you once you both finish flirting. And don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." She left us, busy with her phone, not waiting for a response.

I cleared my throat and looked back to yoongi but he's just staring at me.

"Not that big huh?" My eyes widened

"Ah mola mola mola!" I covered my ears  and ran off but made sure not to go farther. He kept on teasing me. Why did I have to say that?!