Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to Blink_alina_Blink, radelioneta, thank you for the upvotes! 💓
~

LISA

I felt a presence behind me but I chose to ignore it. I kept walking through the dark of the night but stayed cautious.

I tightened my coat around me as I feel the gust of the cold wind. The trees danced as the wind comes and goes.

Sensing a movement, I quickly ducked down and stepped backwards, sticking my foot out and grabbed the arm of the unknown stranger, flipping him over my back.

He then grabbed on to my sleeve and pulled me down, rolling over on top of me and I blocked his punches all the while he's straddling me.

When the timing was right, I raised one leg over him and forcibly made him lie down, my leg pinning his neck to the ground as I moved to straddle his chest.

"More practice with your close combat park sehun." He grunted and stopped struggling. I let my leg let go of him as it fell to his side

"Face sitting? You like that manoban?" He taunted. I'm sitting on his chest facing him afterall, with my legs wide open.

"In your wet dreams park." I stood up and walked away. I hear him dust off his clothes and ran to catch up to me.

"What are you doing at this time of night anyway?" Is he seriously asking me this?

"You're a knight. You know what we do." He cocked a brow at me

"Weren't you relieved from your duties." I stopped on my tracks.

"Oh." I forgot about that. He laughed.

"Can't believe you forgot about it." I shrugged

"I just never thought this day would come." I sighed

"I understand. Old habits die hard." I nodded

"Then want to sneak out for some streetfood?" I smirked

"A girl could never say no to free food." He snickered

"A guy too." So instead of going to check on jisoo, I followed park sehun sneak out of the campus.

"Wow." I took in the beautiful city lights below me.

"Breathtaking isn't it?" He offered me a beer and I accepted it, taking a sip.

"I've never really seen much of seoul before." Well that's no surprise, I haven't really had time for myself ever since I was young. All my life has been all serving for the kims.

"Well you can now." I looked at him and observed how his adam's apple bob up and down. I can't help but stare at his perfect side-profile.

"Maybe I will." I whispered looking away but I doubt it. I don't care if I don't see the world anymore, as long as I'm with the girls I'm ok with that.

"I'll take you." I found myself staring back at him

"Oh really?" My lips tugged up and he came closer.

"Where would you take me?" I whispered against his lips, mybeyes darting to it from his gaze.

"Now? To heaven perhaps?" I closed my eyes as I felt his lips on mine. Our breaths ragged from intense make out that I'm already starddling him, our clothes wrinkled.

"How about that offer?" I asked breathlessly.

⚠️🔞

SEHUN

H

er face flushed and her breathing is uneven. My eyes lit up and licked my lips as I carried her to the back of my car. Thank goodness I didn't chose motorcycle today.

"Starving." I kissed her neck and she moaned, her hands disheveled my hair.

How long have I been wanting this? From the moment I saw her, I knew I wanted her that's why I did my best to get on the case as quickly as I can.

My hands worked on the button of her jeans and took it off of her. She got rid of my shirt and started kissing my chest. I hissed and I can feel my jeans tighten from the hardening of my cock.

She pushed me down so I can lie down and I can almost taste her. She took off her remaining clothes and straddled my chest.

Her smell made me dizzy with hunger, I can't wait devour her. I grabbed a hold of her long legs and made her move closer

She watched me in anticipation and I didn't disappoint her as I give her wet core a long lick.

A low growl escaped from the back of my mouth with her taste. I aggressively pulled her closer as flicked my tongue on her clit and sucking on it.

Her moans were music to my ears as she rolled her head back from pleasure. Her hand rest on my legs, near my crotch.

She reached one of her hands to her breast and groped it. Her whimpers and cries echoed as I flicked my tongue faster.

"Moreee" she started to grind and I kept up with her pace, putting my tongue out, I let my thumb put a pressure on her clit and she screamed in pleasure.

"Oh myy." He eyes rolled back as I inserted two fingers on her hole, making her arch her back, her breast sticking out so I grabbed on one massaging it.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum." I moved my fingers faster and sucked on her, waiting for her sweet juice to fill my mouth.

Her body shook in orgasm and I ate her dry.

She repositioned herself and straddled me. Her pusyy on top of my hardened clothed cock she undid my jeans and pulled it down but left my boxers on.

Her back was on me and she started grinding. I groaned and smacked her ass, then squeezing on it.

My car started to have subtle movement as she grinded and faster.

"Face me, want to see you." She did as told and I helped her by meeting her thrusts and grabbing firmly to her thin waist.

"Oh, Sehun" I love how she yells for my name. I grabbed her nape as I feel myself going in climax and slammed my lips against her.