Chapter 23

ROSÉ

I miss him. The kwons have not come school for a week now. The last I've heard him was before they went away after jaewon's funeral.

We still don't remember what happened between us that night and I think we won't ever get to, but it's alright. On the night of the incident, we got to talk, although I also remember throwing punches at him to let me go cause I wanted to do something for jisoo and jennie.

I still can't believe I get to talk to him normally and not not a stuttering mess. The attraction naturally pulled us together. I shook my head.

"Pabo rosé-ah. You just talked with each other briefly and you're already assuming." I mumbled to myself. Groaning at the way my mind works.

I was about to go visit jisoo when I heard a meow. I looked around to see where it's coming from but I couldn't see it. I was about to just shrug it off when I heard it again. This time, louder.

I followed the sound and it lead me to the garden near the restricted club. After the incident, the ckub has been closed and no one is allowed to enter.

Another meow and I looked up to see the kitten above the tree.

"Aweee, how did you get yourself up there?" I calmed myself and readied to go up.

"Just.. wait a bit more." I grunted. I huffed and sat on the branch where the kitty is. I carefully reached out my hand to it.

"Come here kitty kitty kitty~" it just stared at me and flicked its tail, not moving

"You didn't need saving?" I tilted my head. It meowed again.

"I don't understand cat language." My brows furrowed to know what it wants.

"You want me to come closer?" So that's what I did which was a wrong move cause it made me slip.

A horrifying scream made a way out to my mouth. I braced myself for the painful impact but it didn't came.

"Careful now, love." He chuckled. My eyes snapped open at the sound of his voice.

"Jimin!" I blushed

"Y-you can put me down now." He gently put me down the grass by the the trunk and sat down with me. He looks handsome as ever.

"How are you?" He looked at me and I quickly looked away.

"I'm good... you? What took you so long?!" Heat radiated my cheeks

"I-I mean.. nevermind." I looked down to my clasped hands.

"You know, I discovered something while I was away." I looked up to him, the corners of his lips tugged up a bit.

"What is it?" My curiosity piqued.

"I found the girl I'll commit the rest of my life with..." I could hear my heart breaking.

"Oh. Congratulations." I could feel my eyes sting

"I found out that she was the girk I used to play with as a kid..." why is he telling me this? I clenched my fists. Right, cause we are friends.

"I-I think I'm being called..." I shakily stood up. Not wantimg to hear more of it.

"I'll get going. Nice to see you aga–" I turned to bow to him but he pulled me on his lap. I blushed at our intimate position. I just stared at his chest, not wanting to let him see the blush forming on my cheeks.

"She used to call me her little prince. That was our favorite book and I call her my rose." I gasped and looked up at him.

"Y-you remember me?" I was that girl.

"Sorry I didn't recognized you sooner, love." His hand cupped my cheeks and caressed it. A lone tear escaped my eye and he wiped it.

"Don't cry. I will never ever leave you again." I hugged him, burrying my face to his neck.

JIMIN

My arms wrapped around her waist tightly. It was her twin that gave me a hint and my buried childhood memories resurfaced. The girl I've been looking for all of my life was there with me the whole time. I came back as soon as I found out about it.

I let her face me, I like the way she looks at me. Her hands rest on my chest and I grabbed one, kissing it.

"Why didn't you approach me? You have always known, didn't you?" A pout made away to her plump lips, making me want to kiss it but I held back, wanting to hear her answer.

"I was shy and I didn't think you'd remember me. I tried approaching you once, but you just walk past me." I scratched my head

"I don't really look at people my way, I only look ahead to where I'm going. Sorry abou that." She smiled at it warmed my heart. She has the sweetest smile I know.

"Park chaeyoung." I liked how her name rolled out to my tongue.

"Hm?" She tilted her head.

"Be my girlfriend?" I whispered, already leaning in.

"Have always wanted to, Kwon Jimin." She smiled, closing her eyes just as our lips touched.

One of my hands rests on the small of her back and the other on her nape while her hands slides to my chest up to may nape, encircling her arms around me, pulling her close to me.

My tongue seeked for entrance as she obliged by opening her mouth. Her tongue tasted sweet and I'm getting drowned to it. A low growl escaped from the back of my throat.

My hand slid down to her legs, caressing the smoothness of her skin.

We both catch our breaths as we part from our kiss, our faces flushed from the intense make out session. She rest her forehead on mine as we pant and smiled to each other. Happy that we're finally in each other's arms.