Chapter 11

JISOO

"You're not forgetting about me, aren't you?" I squinted my eyes at him. I'm sitting at the edge of the bed watching him change his clothes.

"Of course not. How could I, when you get zapped to me everytime we move far from each other?" He faced me while he put on his plain white shirt, making me see his body. I looked on my left, counting the books I have as a distraction.

"Why? You don't go to clubs?" I looked at him and pouted

"It's a crowded place." I don't like the feeling of going through peoples bodies. He sighed and sqautted in front of me, taking in my hands that are resting on my lap. My heart skipped a bit.. oh, wait do I still have that?

"You can always cling on my back like you always do. Do you want me not to go?" I shook my head no.

"No. You can go. I'll just stick to you." I smiled. He nodded and let go. I balled my hands to a fist when I was tempted to reach out for his hands. It's only been weeks since I've been with him but I've grown attached. It felt like I've known him forever or it might be because he's an open book when we're alone.

"You think you can change clothes?" He looked at me in wonder.

"Obviously not. But I can do something about this." I went to the bathroom, going through the wall. This only thing I like being in this form, going through things

"Tada! It's a club look. It looks pretty if I say so myself." I used to wear a dress the reached my knees with laced sleeves but I cut it short and also cut the back of it, making it backless and I put my decided to cut my hair short since I've been wanting to do that. I wonder if affects my real body? Probably not.

"What the fuck." I glared at yoongi

"Language!" I scolded

"Go change and you hair.." He looked at me from head to toe disapprovingly.

"What? I look sexy. I know sweats are my comfort clothes but I still know how to dress the part." I shrugged

"It's too revealing! Guys will ogle at you." I smirked and went towards him. He stiffened when I playfully wrapped my arms loosely on his neck.

"Yoogi, yoongi, yoong..." I stared at him and smiled seductively

"You're the only guy who can see me." I traced his collar bone. He caught my hand and wrapped my waist with his other hand and pulled me closer to him.

"I guess you're right." My eyes widened and I immediately backed out and ran towards the door. I hear him laughing. Tsk. I'm the one who's supposed to be teasing! Not the other way around. Aisht!

"For someone who's brave enough to tease, you're such a coward when it does happen." He laughed, closing the door

"Well. That's the point of teasing! It doesn't happen." He smirked and walked towards me

"Yeah. But something is bound to happen." He whispered, his breath fanning my lips at his close proximity.

"I wonder what will happen if you actually kiss me? Will it feel normal or-" I wasn't able to finish cause he already grabbed my nape and pulled me in for a kiss. I was stunned to feel his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. Following his movements since I'm clueless. Funny, who would've thought I'd be having my first kiss as a soul?

"Ah.. hyung?" We separated and I was panting. His eyes still on me

"Are you already drunk or you're just practicing to kiss girls later? But whyy air? But you're really good at miming though. It really seemed like you're kissing someone." I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing. Finding everything amusing.

"You find this funny?" He whispered and glared but I can see the corners of his lips tugging up.

"Hyung, did you forget your medicine again?" I busted out laughing

"Shut up jungkook." He walked off. I let him drag me behind him, still giggling

"Not a word." Jungkook closed his mouth shut, unable to utter a word.

LISA

"What just happened?" I jumped in place when someone whispered on my ear.

"Can you stop masking your presence?" I glared at sehun

"I can't help it, it's a habit." He shrugged.

"Tell me I wasn't the only one whi saw the problematic kwon acting as if he's kissing someone? Has he really gone cuckoo?" I rolled my eyes but I would've thought the same if I hadn't known any better.

I secretly followed the said kwon when I first encountered his craziness. I was really confused if he really has gone nuts but when he mentioned a name, my ears perked up and searched all information I can about spirits roaming the human world. I was in utter disbelief, I am a person who doesn't believe in such things but here it is. But I have to hurry though, seeing this situation, things might turn badly if kim jisoo is found dead. The balance will break.

"What are you doing here park?" I crossed my arms

"I'm on my way to the club." I raised a brow

"An intel told me every one of the prominent families will be there." He smirked

"I'm guessing that intel would be your sister."

"It's legit." He shrugged.

"It's obvious that I'll be there as well. I'm your sister's friend remember?" I was also on my way to the club but wanted to drop by kwon yoongi's room which used to be jisoo's room when I was petrified in place at the scene unfolding ahead of me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." He scratched his chin

"Why was I here again?" I shook my head and continued walking when I saw the kwons are already gone.

"Oh right! You're coming with me since chaeng can't meet you til a bit later." I stopped and stared at him

"And that's necessary becaaauussee?"

"So you can access v.i.p area where the families will be gathered."

"I have v.i.p access frim the kims, thank you very much."

"Aaand I forgot about that too. But since I'm already here, why not go together?" He seemed serious at first but when i got to know him, he's actually really... talkative. I just want to shut him up.

•••

This chapter is dedicated to user87282970, Valithys and msicck. Thanks for your upvotes 💕