Chapter 28

JISOO

I nervously chewed on my inner cheek while my free hand traced the necklace yoongi gave me when were children.

I felt a squeeze on my hand as I turned to yoongi who gave me reassuring smile.

"What if they'll make us break up?" I worried as we walked to the gym where the families will be gathered, the school year is about to end and there will be a huge change.

"Don't worry about it." He tightened his grip on my hand

"Why did my biological dad be the one to adopt you?" I frowned

"Why am I not legally adopted as a Kim?" I grumbled and he chuckled.

"Don't fret about it." I sighed

"I can't help it! You're an adopted kwon. I'm a real kwon. It's messed up." He snorted

"Your biological mom is married to her first cousin." I scrunched up my nose

"Don't remind me. But I guess I can use that as a comeback if they tell us off." He laughed and I smiled. I really like his laugh, or smile, or him in general.

"Hey love birds! Hurry up!" Lisa called out, she's waiting for us by the door.

"Are we late?" She nodded

"You know your hickeys could wait a bit later." I blushed and hid my hickey with my hair

"Speak for yourself." Yoongi muttered and my eyes scanned lisa's neck. I was gonna question yoongi when I say the red spot on her collarbone near her chest.

She giggled and and fixed her shirt so it won't be visible.

"Jisoo." I quickly let go of yoongi's hand as my real mom came and hug me.

"Eomma." We always had communication even from before. The day I found yoongi when we were kids was the day I found out about my identity.

"Come on, the meeting's about to start." I sat next to jennie who was nervously chewing on her nails.

The air was tense, I think all the family members are present except for the deceased of course.

"Good afternoon to everyone." My dad, real dad, jiyong started.

"Thank you for being with us here today." Mumbles of response can be heard

"We are gathered here to make some decisions about the major changes of this academy." Chaeyoung held my hand and she nervously looked over to her boyfriend.

Great. We're all involved with the kwons.

"Dara..." my dad said my mom's name and it lingered for a while. Mom cleared her throat and glared at dad. Are they flirting? For real.

"Oh come on! I have to play this game for years!" Everyone gaped when he grabbed my mom and kissed her.

"Damn I missed you so much." My brows furrowed when park chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

"You explain." My dad nudged the microphone to chanyeol.

"Sandara and I was never wed." Gasps can be heard and some elders rubbed their temples.

"The wedding was fake and she's really married to kwon jiyong." My jaw dropped, everyone's jaw dropped.

"What?! But how about mom?" Kwon jungkook jumped up

"I am your biological mom, and your dad is a kwon, but not jiyong." Kwon hyorin answered

"Kwon youngbae, my brother, is your biological father." Kwon youngbae smiled and jungkook ran to his father.

"For a second there, I hated you and mom thinking you went my father's back! I saw you two kissing! Iwas broken cause youbwere my favorite uncle!" Jungkook yelled and his father scratched his head.

"Sorry bout that. We had to do all these so the elderly can't break our generation's friendship." Even so. Everything's just complicated.

"Appa!" I yelled and they all turned to me, making me blush

"Yoongi... did you really adopt him?" Yoongi eyed me and stood up.

"Sir kwon jiyong.." he turned to yoongi

"Thank you for being there for me, but i'd like to withdraw from being a kwon." The elders protested and my dad laughed but mom slapped his chest making him cough.

"May I ask why?" I blushed when yoongi came to me and held my hand

"I don't like incest." Dad's laughter vibrated the ha and mom giggled too.

"You were just a kwon because we said so. I promised the mins I'll take care of you when they passed. But I also promised not to strip you off from your family name. The mins had alot of enemies before so we had to call you a kwon even if you're not. I give you permission to marry my daughter." My eyes widened and yoongi grinned.

"Eomma, Appa.. I'm pregnant." Silence filled the hall.

"I'm a dad?!" Taehyung gaped at jennie

"We're gonna be grandparents?!" Kim Bom and Kim Seunghyun shouted in unison.

"Taehyung." Kwon Jinwoo's voice boomed.

"Yes, father?" Taehyung flinched and looked down

"I told you a real gentleman will marry the girl first!" Taehyung scratched his head.

"We're engaged?" Jennie showed the ring

"Prepare tour marriage next week." To say that the meeting went well was understatement.

Alot of revelations and confessions were made. Truth about each other's identities revealed. Everything done all for the sake of keeping the friendship that was threatened to be broken before.

Now that the elders are weak and have no power to argue anymore, the secrets are out in the open. Ending the chapter and opening a new era.

"That was a lot to take in." I drank water and yoongi snaked his arms around my waist, putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Will you stay in this school?" I shook my head.

"I'm sure lisa can manage. I can't believe she wants to run the school though." Yoongi chuckled.

"Ready to graduate and come with me?" He twirled me so I'm facing him.

"I'll be there wherever you'll be. Not literally anymore though." We laughed as we reminisced the time where I was in a comma.

"Hurry up you two. The cuddles can wait and don't you dare skip graduation ceremony" lisa glared and we laughed.

"Let's go?" Yoongi offered his hand and I reached for it.

"Let's go." We headed out to where our family and friends are waiting. It marks an end to our era.

•••

This final chapter is dedicated to @loehEem, and Alien_Rose22, thank you for the upvotes