Chapter 20

LISA

"What do you know about Kim Jisoo's disappearance?" I used the dagger to raise his chin.

"What are you talking about?" Handsome, but stubborn.

"Let me rephrase, what do you know about Park Suho's involvement in jisoo's abduction?" His face held no emotion, if he was surprised, he didn't show it.

"The clock is ticking. We don't have much time. Where is jisoo?!" Yoongi pushed me aside and grabbed our hostage by the collar.

"I don't know. And why are you so concerned? You don't even know her." I stopped yoongi's fist before it can even hit sehun's face.

"Let's get the facts straight. You were the last person seen with jisoo as per witness, you know something about her disappearance and suho's involvement along with the new guy."  I commend him for not breaking eye contact. My ears twitched, someone else is here.

"Yoongi, when I say drag him to the side, drag him ok?" He looked confused but nodded.

"Now!" I bent back to avoid the knife slashed towards me. I caught her hand and twisted it, making her drop the knife. I tried punching her but she was able to block it. We continued our fist fight, neither is able to take a hit until I dropped down to the floor and kicked her feet, making her trip and rode on her back, grasping her hands firmly.

"Enough!" I drew out a dagger from my boot and threw it at sehun who dodged it. Just an inch and I would've cut off his ear.

"I saw you, you drugged your twin and kwon jimin last night. That drug causes them to forget what happened, or should I say what they witnessed?" The girl struggled beneath me but I wasn't fazed.

"He did what?!" We all froze to a new voice and turned to see rosé with kwon taehyung. They looked out of breath.

"You were right. They took her." Kwon taehyung said to yoongi.

"Tell us what you know! They've taken jennie kim." I demanded and the girl beneath me snapped her head up.

"What?! Sehun, we have to hurry! They've taken another hostage." I stood up and she scampered off to her feet.

"I'm seulgi, knight of the parks"

"Shut up seulgi." Sehun warned but she didn't listen.

"Our investigation failed many times, turns out it's not because we're incompetent but because we have a rat. Park Irene is also involved in this. She's the one who kept on misleading us. We onky have the same knowledge as you. The new guy isn't really that new. He had been sneaking in and out of the campus and he, he's the one who took jisoo but he was played."

"Played? That, we don't know. We're listening." She went over to sehun and helped him out of the chair.

"His target is really his brother's girlfriend, jennie." She eyed taehyung who looked down

"But he was lead to believe by suho that it's jisoo." My brows furrowed

"Why would he do that?"

"Suho was against jisoo's arranged marriage with kwon seokjin. He's been smitten by her and wanted to have her." I rubbed my temples

"But, doesn't he know jisoo is really kwon jiyong and dara park's daughter whoch makes them relatives?" Ugh. My brain could only keep up with so much this early.

"He does know. That's why it raged him as to why she's arranged to kwon when it could be him instead." I rolled my eyes

"He didn't know it was a bluff?" Sehun sighed and crossed his legs.

"Bluff or not, he wants her to himself." I glared at him

"You know all this yet you kept quiet?!"

"In my defense, we just learned about it as well." Rosé stormed up to her twin and slapped him

"Why did you drug me?! What happened between me and kwon jimin? Why haven't you rescued jisoo yet?!" She yelled questions after question and seulgi held her back.

"We still don't know where she's hidden. We had to be cautious, we don't know who our foes are, so who do we exactly tell? The reason we drugged you is so you won't get harmed and dragged into this but here you are." Seulgi pushed rosé to me and I caught her.

"What happened between me and jimin?" Her voice shook with anger

"You were kissing so now go and kiss him, the curse will be lifted." Sehun drawled, rolling his eyes.

"No. I will save jennie and jisoo!" She stood firmly on her ground and walked out.

"Don't be stubborn!" Sehun walked out after her but they soon came in with a panting hanbin.

"We found their location." My head snapped up to him.

"What? How?!"

"I put a bug on my sister's earrings. You know how many piercings she has." We nodded

"I wanted to catch who her boyfriend is, but I know that now." He glared at Teahyung

"I was planning to get it back when I heard yoongi explaining that she might be abducted soon. So I listened and decided it will help alot to know where she'll be brought..."

"And?"

"Jisoo's with her."

"How do you know?!" Yoongi ran over to hanbin and grabbed his shoulders.

"I heard her cry out to jisoo. It was silent at first, she keeps on telling her to wake up. There were others and they probably left her there, hearing a door shut.  My sister gasped and I heard jisoo say she was in a comma until recently but kept pretending that she still is, apparently that's what jaewon told her to do while he plans to get her out."

"They're gonna frame him. They know." Yoongi said and I understood

"They know she's awake and know that jaewon is trying to get her out so they took jennie and..." I gasped.

"Suho and some other people behind him will kill her along with jisoo and they'll kill jaewon too but not before putting the blame on him. Not knowing there are witnesses that he's involved." Sehun clenched his jaw.