Chapter 27

JISOO

I feel my head throb and I groaned, clutching it.

"Jisoo? You ok?" Yoongi looked at me but pain became unbearable making me cry out in pain.

Yoongi scrambled up from the floor and carried me. He ran so fast we almost stumbled.

"Hold on!" I hear him say with a frantic voice before I blacked out.

I looked around me, I found myself somewhere pitch black when I saw something glowing.

"Hello?" I called out but all I hear is the echo of my own voice.

"Anybody here?" No answer.

"Hellooo?" I hear steps behind me so I looked back and screamed seeing jaewon.

"What's with the scream? How can you be scared by a handsome face like this?" He put up his index finger and thumb up like a check mark and put it below his chin.

"Where am I?" I gasped.

"Am I dead?!" He flicked my forehead and I rubbed the sore spot and glared at him

"You're in your consciousness. Do you know where your soul went while you were in a comma?" I tilted my head.

"My soul..  went somewhere?" He smirked and snapped his fingers.

"You'll wake up once you're done." I was about to ask what he meant when he disappeared and a wide screen appeared in front of me and a comfy chair behind me.

I sat down and watched as the movie? Began to play. I realized it was me. My soul drifted away from my body. I gasped in shock and my eyes widened in disbelief.

I covered my eyes but took a peak when yoongi was taking a shower. I became angry, sad and happy along with myself and I fell inlove with yoongi all over again.

I gasped for air as I woke up with a start. I looked around and found myself in a hospital.

"Jisoo! You're awake!" Jennie rushed to hug me while rosé called the doctors.

"That's weird. Her body went to a shock and now her vital signs are ok." How long was I out?

"Three days." I turned to lisa. She must've read the look on my face.

"You've been out for three days." She repeated. I nodded and sat right up.

"Yoongi?! Where's yoongi?!" They looked at each other and taehyung came in, wrapping his arms around jennie.

"He's packing up his things. He's leaving for the states." I felt the blood drain my face

"He blamed himself even I told him it's not his fault and that you have always fainted ever since that day." I quickly asked them to help me get out. I need to see yoongi.

"Babe, Where's yoongi?" Jimin tilted his head at us.

"In his room..  or jisoo's room? He's packing and still won't lis–" I cut him off

"Thanks!" I sprinted to my room like being chased by a dog, leaving rosé to her boyfriend and barged myself in my room unannounced.

YOONGI

"I told you, I'm not changing my mind jimin." I grumbled, zipping up my bag.

"Then take me with you." My eyes widened at the sound of her voice and when I turned around, I was tackled by jisoo who was still in her hospital gown.

I wasn't able to speak when she crashed her lips against mine. She opened her mouth for me to taste her sweet mouth. She moaned from our kiss and panted as we let go with me lying on my back on the bed while she straddled me, bent down.

"W-what?" I croaked

"I remember." My brows creased in confusion.

"I remember everything yoongi." Realization dawned on me and my eyes widened in shock

"Wh-what? H-how?" She smiled

"Jaewon showed me. I didn't think it lasted three days though. It felt like hours." I remember jaewon sprinkling something before.

"You remember us?" I whispered caressing her cheeks.

"Yes, and I remember where we left off." She smirked and dipped down to kiss me.

"Are you–" we both turned to jennie who locked the door and left, closing it.

Our mouths quickly found the way to each other and she ripped my button-down shirt. Yes, ripped.

"Oops." She chuckled as she trailed kisses to my jaw, down to my neck. I grunted as I feel my jeans tighten while she nibbled and sucked on the sensitive spot on my skin.

I pulled the string on her hospital gown and pulled it off her, she was almost naked in an instant if not for her underwear.

She bit her lips and moved her head to one side as she unbuckled my belt. I sat up and cupped her butt, carrying her and laying her down on the bed.

Her breathing hitched as she moaned my name when I took one of her twin peaks on my mouth while my other hand kneads the other.

I took my pants off and kicked it to the side, kicking my packed bag in the process, falling with a thud.

She wrapped her legs around me and reached out to my nape so she can kiss me.

I stopped kissing her and fixed her necklace. Making me stop to look at it.

"You have this to me. Don't you remember?" I smiled as I caressed it

"It's my family's heirloom." She made a move to take it off when I stopped her.

"No. It's yours now. I have a feeling you'll be a part of my family, that consists of you being my wife." Smiled and kissed me again.

She bucked her hips and her wet mound rubbed against my hardened fellow.

I slipped my hand in her waistband and slipped a finger to her hole. She moaned and her hands travelled down to my chest, going to my erection.

I hissed as we both pleased each other with our hands, without breaking the kiss.

I removed her underwear and mine, I rest my forehead against hers as I slowly entered her.

I kissed her forehead and whispered sweet nothings to her ear as I let her adjust to my size. When she bucked her hips, I started moving.

Moans, ragged breaths and the slapping of our sexes can be heard while the smell of cum hung in the air.

•••

This chapter is dedicated to Fruitiemanggoes, thank you for the upvote ♡