Chapter 21

JAEWON

"I know I've wronged you. I'm sorry." I
let her hit me but made sure she won't hit my face. They might wonder where I got my bruise and find out she's awake.

"They almost forced themselves in me! And you just watched!" She kept on punching my chest.

"Tell me, what did I do to you?!" I covered her mouth and she scratched my hand

"Shut it or they'll really kill you." I gritted my teeth. I understand she's livid but she needs to tone it down. She removed my hand and glared at me

"Why me? Answer me!" I sighed and explained why I agreed on taking her.

"What do they want from me?" I dragged a chair and sat down, seeing she's calmed down

"You know your parents?" Her brows furrowed.

"You real parents." She stiffened and nodded once.

"Park suho is smitten by you. He wants you all to himself. He's aware you're blood related so he can't accept you're arranged to be married to Kwon Seokjin when you're also related to him."

"If he's so inlove with me, why is does he want to kill me?" I sighed

"If he can't have you, then no one can."
She clenched her fists

"Then why keep me alive? He could've killed me when I was in comma."

"Cause it's not yet the right time. He can't just kill you without a proper plan.  Commiting murder needs to be perfect, make sure it will not trace back to you." She tilted her head at me.

"You killed people?" I shook my head.

"I watched though. The people who took me were bad people, I've witnessed alot of things. They're not human." My head turned to the door. Someone's coming.

"Pretend to still be in a comma. I'm gonna hide." I walked away and made sure everything is in place like no one was there. I hear a girl's voice? I dared not to peek.

I hear her gasp "Jisoo! Jisoo! Hey, Wake up! What did you do to her?!"

"Don't worry, you'll join her soon." I hear the door shut.

"Jennie." I froze when Injeard jisoo say her name. My brother's girl. I don't know how long I stood there frozen but I was pulled away from my tance when I heard jisoo telling her about my plan.

"What are you doing here?!" I showed myself and they turned to me.

"You! You did this!" Jennie charged and slapped me.

"Jennie!" Jisoo stood up but fell on the floor. I immediately went to assist while jennie followed me.

"Can you walk?"

"A bit. By my legs are weak, probably from the medicine."

"You shouldn't be here." I glared at the floor.

"No shit sherlock. You think I wanna be here? Good thing yoongi told me this would happen beforehand or else I'd be a wailing mess." I looked at her in confusion

"Yoongi told you this will happen?" I just repeared what she said

"Who's yoongi?" Now I'm even more confused.

"Aren't you yoongi's girl?" Her brows creased

"I am nobody's girl and I don't know a yoongi." I clearly remember yoongi telling me she's his girl.

"Where did you get that idea? Yoongi just arrived in triumvirate this year." Jennie raised a brow.

I was deep in thought about yoongi and jisoo that I failed to hear the incoming footsteps. We tried to move fast but it's too late. They caught us.

"She's awake!" I instantly yelled like I was surprised. Jisoo then pushed me away from her.

"Of course. But it won't be long til she sleeps again." Jennie hugged jisoo at suho's remark.

"Brave to show yourself!" Jennie screeched.

"Why of course princess, It'll be the last rome to see the campus beauties alive afterall." Jennie paled at that.

"What do you mea–" pain shot through my system and I fell to the cold ground. I hear jennie and jisoo's screams before I blacked out.

YOONGI

We just finished taking down the guys guarding the club. We searched for a hidden door since the location lead us here.

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" Lisa whispered.

"Positive." Hanbin confirmed

"There's nothing! We searched everywhere!" Rosé groaned leaning roughly to the bar counter when it moved, sliding open

"Omo!" Jimin grabbed her waist and covered her mouth. He found us fighting off the guards earlier and came to help without questions.

"Careful." He whispered, staring intently at her. Making the latter blush

"There's stairs. Call the authorities." Seulgi and lisa reported back to their seniors. While I called someone, nodding to v.

"We need back up." I told them our location and ended the call.

"I'll lead." Seulgi went in first foowed by lisa and the rest.

"Rosé, stay behind. Jimin, guard her." Rosé tried to protest but jimin carried her over his shoulders.

We were halfway through the endless maze when we heard it. Seulgi made us stop

"Was that?"

"Gun shot. Let's hurry! Split up! Lisa, Taehyung and I went to the right while Sehun, seulgi and hanbin went to the left.

My heart pounded to my chest as we ran. Jisoo, please hang in there. We walked and walked but we found nothing. We heard a scream.

"Jennie!" Taehyung bolted to the opposite direction, where seulgi and the rest went. Lisa and I followed him closely behind. More gunshots were heard, followed by screams.

We found bodies lying on the ground and followed the trace. We found a room and busted in. Jisoo was held hostage by suho while jennie who has her brother's unconscious body on her lap was held at gunpoint by the gang leader who took jaewon. So suho's working with them.

I turned to seulgi who was unconscious on the side and lisa checked her pulse.

"She's still breathing." We stood still. Watching each others movements.

And then with one nod from sehun, lisa threw her dagger hitting suho's hand that moved to shoot us. Jisoo then elbowed him and ran towards us. Sehun broke the neck of the guy who tried to shoot jisoo. I reached out my hands to her and she took it.

"Run!" I didn't need to be told twice as I held on to jisoo's hands tightly, running away from the scene.