Chapter 6

TAEHYUNG

"I told you he's acting strange." Jungkook told jimin. I'm not listening to their conversation, I'm busy looking for someone.

"Are you sure? Maybe he's just talking to himself. Teahyung always does that. Right tae?" What were they saying?

"Ah yeah." I answered and looked back to the field where the kims are. I received a text and immediately deleted it.

"Guys I'll go ahead. I forgot I need to study with the tests coming up." They stopped talking and stared at me.

"What?"

"You study?" Weellll no, but don't need to know that.

"Of course, unlike namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung, I study. Don't you?"

"No." They both answered at the same time and high-fived.

"Well excuse me, and that's why I go alone." I smiled and ran. I looked around and make sure no one's following me.

"Kwon Taehyung." I stopped and turned to Kim Hanbin.

"Hanbin." I nodded

"Where are you going?" He squinted his eyes on me

"To my room?" Calm down, he doesn't know.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Study." He pouted

"Yah oppa!" We turned to an angry looking female

"Uh-oh. Gotta go!" He ran before she can catch him. She glared at me and ran after her brother.

I made my way to the room. Not my room, but the room we always use for our dates. I sat down in bed waiting for her and looked around.

"Sorry about that." I smiled and opened my arms. She smiled and ran to me. I chuckled.

"What did he do?" I wiped her sweat with my sleeve.

"The idiot snooped in my room." I raised a brow as I rest my back on the headboard.

"How did you know?" She crawled next me and rest her head on my chest.

"Pringles. The idiot should have known than to eat pringles while snooping in my room." I laughed.

"Anyway, did you see the new girl?" She played with our hands and looked up to me

"New girl? The one with park chaeyoung?" She nodded

"She knows about us." I froze.

"You told her?" She shook her head no.

"At least I think I didn't." She sighed

"No one has ever caught us before. Not even your best friend or jisoo." I bit my tongue.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned her" she sniffed.

"Hey.. don't cry." I moved her to my lap so she'll look at me.

"Do you think she's ok?" I wiped her tears away.

"Let's hope so." Wrong choice of words. She sobbed.

"Shhh. She's gonna be ok. We'll find her ok?" I pulled her chin up to make her look into my eye.

"What if.. what if .." I am scared what she's thinking is right. I hugged her. I fear she'll be the next target too.

"Don't think like that. Who knows? Maybe she's having fun somewhere." She pulled away from the hug and her eyebrows met.

"She can't. She can't have fun knowing we're worried. If she's safe then she should have contacted us already. It's already been weeks and.. and there's still no progress. I'm starting to doubt if someone is actually looking for her or not." She started speaking really fast and cried. I rubbed her back to soothe her.

"I'm sure the authorities are doing what they can."

"But I don't see them here! No one is searching. She was last seen inside the school! I looked everywhere myself but found no trace." I heaved a sigh and held her hands and kissed them

"Want us to look together?" She stopped crying and looked at me

"Really?" I nodded. She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"Promise?" She held out a pinky finger

"Promise." I held it with mine. I grabbed her nape and kissed her. She wrapped her arms on my nape and kissed me back. I traced my tongue on her bottom lip and she opened for entrance. She moaned when our tongues met and I wrapped my arms on her waist.

"Omygoldenfish!" She pushed me with a start and we both panted and turned to the new arrival.

"Heol. I knew it! A  kwon. Well at least it's not jimin." I raised a brow at the last sentence.

"No! Don't tell him that or I'll tell your secret too!" Park chaeyoung pointed at me in panick.

"You have a crush on my cousin?"

"Welll. You're in a relationship with my best friend. What a shocker right lisa?" She turned to her right.

"What? Oh, yeah." She faked a gasp. Jennie looked at me and I smiled at her. She squealed when I pulled her to me.

"Yah." She whispered.

"They know. What's there to hide?" I shrugged

"Ew. Respect for the singles plea-" she suddenly stopped what she's saying, her eyes widened as she stared at us in disbelief.

"Oh my.. oh no you didn't!" She glared at us accusingly.

"What?" Jennie hid herself behind me and peeked over my shoulder

"You did not!" Chaeyoung yelled and the new girl, lisa? Shook her head and sat at the edge if the bed unbothered.

"Did not what?" Jennie rests her chin on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist, backhugging me. I smiled and held her hands.

"You do not do that here! We are not even supposed to bring guys." Chayoung stopd in one foot and put a hand on her hips

"Can you be more specific?" I can't see her face, but I knew she rolled her eyes.

"You don't do your business here! You hear me?!" I froze when I get what she's thinking

"What business?" I turned to my girlfriend to tell her but chaeyoung already said it

"Have sex!" My girlfriend blushed deep red and looked at me then avoided my gaze, making me chuckle.

"He laughed!" Chaeyoung dramatically gasped

"We haven't done it!" Jennir threw a pillow and it hit Chaeyoung in the face

"Uh. You did not!" She threw it back and my girlfriend used me as sheild. Soon enough they both had a pillow fight.

"What do you know the princess's disappearance?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're the kwon's assassin aren't you."

"And you're the kims." She froze.

"Why don't you ask the family's fighters. Her brothers. They'd know better." I stood up and excused myself to them. I kissed jennie on the forehead and asked her to call me and head out.

Every family has their own knight as per se. The kwons have me and yoongi hyung. The kims have jinhwan and bobby, lisa is a special source outside. We also have one, but he's not needed here.. yet.

Special sources are used to investigate with no bias. Meaning, lisa also has the kims on her list of suspects.

The parks? They have sehun.