Chapter 24

This chapter is dedicated to AMiraculousCat and aprisian_, thank you for your upvotes 💕

~

JENNIE

A week have passed and I haven't heard from taehyung. I miss him so much. I sighed and laid down on my bed, moping.

I closed my eyes and remembered how he shield his body. He'd take a bullet for me, but I knew I'd do the same.

I was angry at jaewon after what he did to jisoo. I knew taehyung have been looking for his brother ever since and when he came back, he had trouble with approaching him. He must've been so hurt.

I frowned at the thought of taehyung crying and blaming himself for the death of his brother. I felt my bed dip, I didn't move thinking it was chaeyoung. After the incident, our friendship is already out in the open. Even my relationship with tae, that's we don't hide anymore.

"What's with the frown?" A familiar deep voice filled my ears and my eyes snapped open as I bolted right up.

"Taetae!!" I yelled excitedly, tackling him.

He chuckled and caught me but the impact made him lie down.

"I missed you so much!" I buried my fave at the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

His arms wrapped around me tightly. "I missed you too. I'm sorry, I haven't contacted you."

"No, it's ok. I completely understand." I snuggled closer and actually purred, making him laugh.

"You miss me this much?" He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"Mhm." I nodded. He held me tightly as he sat up and moved backwards to lean his back on the headboard.

"Are you ok now?" I quietly asked, liking the feeling of his hand caressing my hair.

"I am now." I repositioned myself as I sat up to straddle him.

"What? What are you staring at?" An amuse grin spread on his lips.

"Just checking if you're really ok already." He reached a hand to my face and cupped it, making me lean on it for his warmth.

"I'm ok. Specially now that you're here with me." I leaned in

"Let's make you more than ok." I whispered

"You bet." I closed my eyes as our lips touched, my hands lay flat on his chest. He sat up straight and used both hands to cup my face.

His tongue lined the outlines of my lips, I parted it and let our tongues touch. I moaned and felt his member twitch. He's getting aroused. Good.

I let my hands fumbled on the buttons of his polo shirt. He helped me remove it, not breaking our kiss. My hands roamed his body and I smiled through our kiss as I pinched his cute belly, making him chuckle

"I'm sorry I don't have abs." He laughed, breaking our kiss.

"Then I'll help you make it." I removed my shirt and his eyes clouded seeing me only in my underwear. I was wearing an oversized shirt... his shirt.

"We dont have to do this now." I tilted my head at him.

"Really? Should I just let you watch as I touch myself then?" I asked innocently.

⚠️🔞

TAEHYUNG

I closed my eyes a bit and cussed. I was about to really stop what we're doing but when I opened my eyes, she had already taken off her bra. Her head thrown back a bit she let her hands travel her neck, down to her breast, her eyes on me all the time.

"Fuck." Another cuss as I feel myself hardening beneath her.

"Ok, ok." I stopped her from touching herself and pulled her close, hilding her hands.

"This is not how wanted to do this but you give me no choice." Her brows furrowed, and her breathing started to pace. She's panicking.

"I- I'm sorry! I understand if you don't want to, I can control my hormones! Please just don't break up with me." I quickly wiped the tear that rolled down her cheeks.

"Shhh.. no no no, why would I break up with you?" She sniffed, pouting. I chuckled and couldn't help but give a peck on her pouting lips. She almost naked on top of my raging hard on and she's looking cute. What did I do to deserve her?

I raised her chin so she can look up to and said "Marry me."

She gasped and covered her mouth, I reached for the coat that I've taken off before sitting on her bed and pulled out the velvet box I bought.

"Oh my God." She looked at the ring and then to me.

"Will you be my wife?" She nodded her head vigorously and tackled me again, saying yes. I laughed and put the ring on her.

"Now that's settled, we can go on our honeymoon first." I trailed kisses on her neck and she helped me get rid of some hair covering it. I licked and bit her sensitive skin, making her moan.

"I'm giving you a free trial, incase you want to back out." She breathed. I laughed and she squealed as I carried her and laid her down to her bed.

"Never." She bit her lips and she looked so sexy as she watched my take my pants off, leaving my boxers alone.

"Do you want this free trial?" I cocked a brow and she shook her head.

"No return, no exchange." I laughed as I crawled on top of her.

"Good." I crashed my lips on her but quickly trailed my kisses down to her neck then to her chest. Her back arched as I took one of her breast into my mouth and let my hand slip inside her panties.

"Teahyung!" She moaned for my name, I slipped a finger and thrusted in and out of her wet core. I gave equal attention to her other breast and when I felt she was about to cum, I removed my hand, making her whimper.

There's something intimate as we looked at each other while I remove the remaining clothes on our bodies and positioned myself.

"This'll hurt." I kissed her and did anything to didtract her and then I thrust.

It took her awhile to adjust but quickly recovered. A low growl escaped my lips as she dug her nails on my back as I went faster and harder against tightness.

She screamed my name when she came and a satisfied moan came from me as my body shook when I released inside her.

Our pants is the only thing you can hear as I collapsed on top of her.

"You think we'll have a boy?" She said after calming down

"I hope it's a girl." I kissed her cheeks and pulled my self out from her.

"Either way, it's ours." She snuggled, and I covered us with a blanket

"I can't wait." We talked about our future as we wait for sleep to consume us... that, or round two.