01 | HIRED BY THE JUNG'S

Sohyun wake up by the alarm ringing on the nightstand beside her.She grab the alarm clock and shut it off.She sit up on her queen bed and rub her eyes,looking at the digital clock hanging on the wall infront of her.

07:00

She get off her bed and walk to her bathroom and do her morning routines.As she's busy washing her hair,she heard her phone ringing but decided to ignore it because she didn't want to get blind because of the shampoo get in her eyes.She continue with showering and come out later after 30 minutes.

She sit on the chair and dry her hair infront of her vanity table.She look at the message from her lockscreen.

Boram (agent) : Sohyun,we need you at the office now.

Boram (agent) : Urgent!

She sigh heavily knowing that it will be the heavy job.It is either one,being a personal investigator for cheat spouse or being an undercover agent for some rich family who want to protect their son/daughter.

She finish doing her hair and makeup and grab her phone and walk out of the room,greeted by her one and only brother,Lee Taeyong.

"Good morning little sis"He said as he walk inside his bedroom.

Sohyun roll her eyes and running downstairs,grabbing the black matte helmet on the classy shoes rack.

"Sohyun-ah!"Her mom call running in the hallway of the big ass mansion.

"You shouldn't ride today,it's not good..just ask the chauffeur to drive you to where you want to go"Mrs Lee said as she saw the sedan park infront of the house.

"I'm running late mom, don't worry,I will be fine"She said,wearing the helmet and walk to the garage.

She ride her motorbike to the agents office on the downtown beside the local police department.She walk in and greeted by some staff who were passing by.

"So what do you need?"Sohyun ask,closing the door behind her to make sure no one is going to listen to their conversation.

"Have a sit first Sohyun"Boram said pointing at the chair infront of her.

"What is it?"Sohyun ask,sitting down on the chair and place the helmet on the well made wooden table infront of her.

"I have a job for you"Boram said and that is when the Jung's family walk inside the room.

"Have a sit Mr and Mrs Jung"Boram said politely to the family.

"Okay so what is the job?"Sohyun ask trying to sound polite but not really.

"My son Jung Wooyoung,he is the most wanted person by the mafia,Mr Tony"Mr Jung said.

"And why is he the most wanted? He do something bad?"Sohyun ask furrowing her eyebrows.

"We don't know about that and we need your help to investigate it and at the same time protecting him for his safety"Mrs Jung said sounds sad.

"I will do it but how you want to pay me back?"Sohyun ask,she didn't want money but she want someone to appreciate her work this time.

"We will pay you by money"Mr Jung said.

"Nevermind,I will do it but I don't want my identity to be known"Sohyun said looking at Boram.

"Sure can,what name?"Boram ask.

"Lee Hyerin"Sohyun said and Boram nod in agree.

"But you will have partner"Boram said and the door open reveal a handsome black hair guy,taller than Sohyun.

"Hello,I'm Park Seonghwa,you can call me Seonghwa"Seonghwa said bowing to them.

"So,this is your partner and his fake identity is Mars,he is also Wooyoung's bestfriend"Boram said as Sohyun and Seonghwa shake their hand.

"Alright,we on it"Sohyun said as Boram handed her the black file to her and Seonghwa.

The file included the biography of Jung Wooyoung and what he do.Also included his friends and close friends.They are now working together.

Mrs Jung hug Sohyun and thank her for interested in helping them to protect Wooyoung.

"To make it real,we have to pretend that we've never meet before"Sohyun said walking with Seonghwa.

"Yeah and do we need to wear anything to connect with each other?"Seonghwa ask as Sohyun get on her motorbike.

"The bluetooth earpiece,it's quite small to fit in your ear but it's obvious for you so I'm thinking of small spy microphone that will be put on your clothes"Sohyun said and look at Seonghwa.

"You need a ride?"Sohyun ask looking at the confuse boy infront of her.

"I'm sure you come here with a cab or maybe someone send you here,I can give you a ride if you don't mind"Sohyun said confronting him.

"What if the cops catch me because I didn't wear helmet?"Seonghwa ask making her laugh and sigh right after that.

"No worry,I'm going to pay for the forfeit if we,I mean,you get caught by the cops,come on,get on, it's day time,the police is quite busy doing other things"Sohyun said and Seonghwa get on behind her.

"Hold tight,I don't want you to fall down on this road and spoil your handsome face"Sohyun said as she ride the motorbike out of the agent office building.

🏐

word counts | 883
update | 31/1/2020
arrangement | 31/1/2020