25 | FINAL EXAM

Sohyun arrive at the university and this time hits different,she come to the university with Leon and Daniel.

"I told you,just do your job,find Mr Tony as soon as possible,it's almost a year if I counted the next 3 months"Sohyun said as the three of them walk along the hallway.

Some students start to whisper to each other because they have never seen Daniel and Leon.They are both born in LA but both their mother is Korean.

"You know you have arrested two of his men,Leedo and and Seoho,they won't let you pass,Mr Tony might be anywhere or he might be in Seoul"Leon said as they stood infront of the exam hall.

"Why is that girl staring at us?"Daniel ask as his head point at someone not far from them.

"That's Yeseul,Mr Tony daughter"Sohyun response simply as she look at the girl with Wooyoung and Jongho and also the others.

"You found Mr Tony daughter but you did nothing?!"Daniel ask in whisper as they walk closer to them.

"She's not worth it,I can push her just like that,she's weak"Sohyun said looking at Daniel with a smirk.

"Hey Hyerin"Wooyoung approach her and went a bit closer to hug her.

"Hey Woo,you study last night?"Sohyun ask looking at him.

"Yeah I did,I even revise the note you given to Seonghwa but not me:("He said with a pout trying to act cute.

"Ugh whatever,the professor is over there,we should get in"Sohyun said and turn to look at Daniel and Leon.

"Don't ever reveal my identity"Sohyun whisper to both of them as they nod and walk away.

"Who is that?"San suddenly ask.

"My bodyguard,my dad told me that I might need one just in case something bad will happen"Sohyun response with a boring tone.

She knows San is trying his best to reveal her identity with a indirect question.But Sohyun is not that stupid.

"Why do you need them when I can protect you"Seonghwa butt in as he walk pass her with his bag sling on his right shoulder.

"And why are you saying that? You even need Hongjoong to protect you"Wooyoung said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well I notice something that literally caught my eyes"Hongjoong suddenly said as they stand at the table.

Hongjoong slowly take Sohyun hand making Wooyoung widen his eyes.Hongjoong raise her right hand which wrapped with bandage.

"What happen?"Wooyoung ask in a worry tone.

"I-I accidentally push my glasses and it b-broke"Sohyun answer but deep inside she's lying.

Seonghwa knows that Sohyun have been doing underground fight,not really underground fight,she does some practice for defenses.

Sometimes when Sohyun got stressed,she will punch any mirror in her secret room at the mansion.Only Seonghwa notice it,since he go there quite a lot.

"You sure? You seems-"Before Wooyoung could continue,the professor has come in and ask them to sit to their assign table for the exam.

Seonghwa literally sit not a bit far from Sohyun.

"You punch a mirror again?"Seonghwa ask in whisper while the professor waiting for another students to come in.

"I got stress"Sohyun said while playing with her pen.

"But you don't have to do that duh"Seonghwa said as he look around  if any of the guys look at them.

"I can do whatever I want,you just keep your mouth shut"Sohyun said before the exam hall fill with students and the exam started.

🏐

The exam ended and Sohyun walk out of the hall with Mina on her side.

"You sure you don't need my help?"Mina ask her in worry.

"I can't let you be in dangerous situation Mina,you are my bestfrienda and I don't want anything to happen to you"Sohyun said as she look around to make sure no one is listening to their conversation.

"Hey girls,you have a free time tomorrow?"Mingi ask and glad that Yeseul is not there.

"Uhm,I'm free"Mina said and Mingi now turn to look at Sohyun.

"Ugh-hm,I'm not,I will be going to a vacation with Taeyong oppa,it's been a long time we didn't spend time with each other"Sohyun said and yet another lie.

Seonghwa know something is up because the way Sohyun give a look at him after answering to Mingi question.

"Where are you going?"Jongho ask.

"London"Sohyun said and before she could continue any other things,Taeyong walk over to her.

"I guess I need to bring my sis home today since she need to get enough rest for the flight tomorrow"Taeyong said while grabbing her hand and walk away.

"Thank God you save me"Sohyun said with a relieved.

"I can read your face"Taeyong said as they walk over to the car park.

"So you ready for it?"Taeyong ask her.

"I'm always ready"Sohyun said.

From that day,only Daniel and Leon will be staying in Seoul to watch over Wooyoung and Jongho in case something bad happen to them.

While Sohyun and Taeyong will be in LA to watch over for Mr Tony men.The reason why she didn't bring Seonghwa is,the truth have been told.He can't hide it for so long.He hide a criminal.He will get what he deserves for lying to her.

🏐

word counts | 907
update | 7/6/2020