05 | HER

Sohyun walk inside the university building as she just arrive from the agent office.She walk in the hallway while everyone eyes on her.She look different today because of the glasses she's wearing.

Not far from her,Wooyoung and the others walk out of the class.Wooyoung stop at his track and look at Sohyun who walk to their direction.She even glancing at him and stop infront of them.

"Perhaps I can give this to Seonghwa?"Sohyun said looking at him, giving the black small envelope to him.

"Oh-,thank you"Seonghwa said and bow to her.

Sohyun smile at him one last time before making an eye contact that Seonghwa can get it right that.He know something is not right.

"SOMEONE HELP!"A voice of girl from upstairs can be heard.

"We need to help her!"Jongho said making them run upstairs while Sohyun just walking and following them.

"Someone from downstairs catch him!"San said loudly and Sohyun meet eyes with the guy.

He run when he saw Sohyun,she quickly chase him in the hallway.At first,she didn't get to chase him but Sohyun being a smart brain person use another way and she push the guy down before bringing him to the store room.

She push him on the wall,taking out the small sword she have in her pocket and aim it on his neck.

"Let me take this black mask off your face,so I can see you"Sohyun said and pull the mask off his face.

"I can't believe I'm seeing you again,murderer"Sohyun said in a cold tone, looking at him.

"You are also a murderer Lee Hyerin"The guy said and look at her.

"Assasins job is killing those who are bad,murderer kill those innocent people"Sohyun said boiling in anger because of this guy right infront of her.

She press the small sword on his neck that he almost couldn't breathe and kick Sohyun in the stomach making her fall down on the dirty floor.

"You are still weak don't you know that?"The guy ask trying to pull her chin but she swing her leg to his head making him groan in pain.

"I'm not weak anymore,Ravn"Sohyun said and kick him in the stomach.

"You sure? Why you didn't protect your step sister?"Ravn said remembering Lee Gyuri,her step sister.

"She's not my responsibility"Sohyun said in a cold tone.

"Then why you didn't protect your own close bestfriend,Kang Yerin?"Ravn ask trying to boost more of her anger.

"NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST KIM YOUNGJO!,I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE, DON'T EVER COME CLOSE TO MY STEP SISTER OR YOU DEAD"Sohyun said leaving a small cut on his neck.

"IF I DIDN'T GET HER,THEN I'M GONNA TAKE WOOYOUNG INSTEAD!"Ravn said but Sohyun ignore him and walk off the store room.

Sohyun brush off the dirt from her jeans and comb her hair using her fingers while walking in the hallway.

"Did you catch him?"Jongho ask as he look at Sohyun with a face full of hope .

"Nope,he run away"Sohyun said slumber and put a chewing gum in her mouth before chewing it.

Sohyun walk to Gyuri and make sure she shoulder Gyuri before walking off and Gyuri glare at her.

🏐

word counts | 556
update | 6/2/2020
arrangements | 6/2/2020