21 | AUTOPSY REPORT

It's almost midnight,Sohyun ride her motorbike to the autopsy centre.Her phone keep on ringing inside her leather jacket pocket but she didn't hear it since there are too much noise on the road.

She park her motorbike before getting inside the autopsy centre.

"I'm Sohyun Lee,the detective for this case victim name Lee Gyuri"Sohyun said to the nurse at the front desk.

Then,she give Sohyun the access card before registering her name.

Sohyun walk in one of the autopsy room and scan the card through the machine.

"Hello Miss Sohyun"Doctor Jung greet her as she walk in.

"What did you found?"Sohyun ask as she look at Gyuri's dead body laying on the metal table.

"Here I found something interesting that you might want to see"The doctor said as she show the metal tray to Sohyun.

"These are the pills that I got from the victim body but surprisingly,the cause of her death is not because of sleeping pills overdose"Doctor Jung said as she switch on the small screen.

"She died because of heroin overdose which our unsub give to her"Doctor Jung explain.

As they were talking about cause of death and some evidence to find the unsub,Seonghwa walk in with a bruises on his face.

"Hey-"

"WHAT THE HELL WITH THAT FACE?!"Sohyun shout making Seonghwa jump in shock.

"Ah-don't mind this bruises"Seonghwa said as he touch his face.

"Okay,thank you Doctor Jung,I need a copy for the autopsy report for Gyuri's family and for my investigation"Sohyun said before dragging Seonghwa out of the autopsy centre.

"Why are you dragging me away?!"Seonghwa half whisper to her.

"What's wrong with your face?"Sohyun ask pointing at his face.

"I said it already it's not important"Seonghwa said and sigh.

"Sohyun!"Someone call her name.

She turn around to meet the best boy ever,Daniel and Leon.

"What are you doing here? I told you to look for Choi Minki"Sohyun said.

"That's why we are here"Leon said.

"Minki ran away"Daniel said making Sohyun sigh heavily.

"I track his location and he's in London but I guess he's just tricking us"Leon said showing the phone to Sohyun.

"Nevermind,we will settle this down soon,he's not going anywhere"Sohyun said get on her motorbike.

"Seonghwa,I don't think you should be on this case,your job is protecting Wooyoung,now Boram is gone somewhere,I don't need your help,I don't want you to get involve"Sohyun said before riding off to her mansion.

🏐🏐🏐

Wooyoung and the others were busy watching Money Heist on Netflix while waiting for Seonghwa to come home.

"Where do you think Seonghwa went to?"Jongho ask breaking the silence situation.

"Obviously meeting that girl"San said with his annoy tone.

"What girl? Seonghwa got a girlfriend?"Wooyoung ask excitedly.

"Yeah that-"

"Shut up San"Hongjoong scold him.

The only thing is they have to hide the truth about Sohyun/Hyerin.The two are the same person.

Suddenly,Hongjoong and the others phone beeping excluding San and Wooyoung.

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 522
update | 7/5/2020