02 | MEET WOOYOUNG

Sohyun sit at the dining room,scrolling through her phone,while her maids is preparing for breakfast.

"Good morning sis"Taeyong said and take a sit infront her.

"Morning"Sohyun reply,eyes glued on her phone as she try to find more about Wooyoung herself.

"How was your meeting yesterday?"Taeyong ask munching the omelette prepare by the maid.

"It was great,I have to protect their son and investigate the case also"Sohyun said shoving her phone inside her bag.

She check her bag one last time.Eveything is ready include her gun, bulletproof vest and also her arm blade.

"Take care of yourself sis,I don't want you to get hurt"Taeyong said as he saw Sohyun grab the breakfast and dash out of the dining room.

🏐

Sohyun park her motorbike and get off.She walk inside the university building and bump into a guy while she put on her nametag.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you coming"Sohyun said as she walk leaving the guy.

She spy from her corner of eyes and know it's Wooyoung.As Hyerin,she is quite arrogant and cold to people.She walk in the class and sit beside Mina,her one and only bestfriend.

"Why are you late?"Mina ask looking up at her.

"Personal,and beside,the lecturer is not here yet"Sohyun said place down the helmet on the chair beside her.

A group of boys come in and it's Seonghwa,Wooyoung and the rest of Ateez.How Sohyun know about them? They used to be a schoolmates but Sohyun had to move to L.A because of family business.

Wooyoung take a glance at her and she roll her eyes and smirk at Seonghwa.

"Remember our plan Mars"Sohyun said pressing on the button from her bluetooth earpiece.

"Why are you staring at her,Wooyoung?"San ask him as they sit at the table right behind Sohyun and Mina.

"She's pretty"Wooyoung said out loud enough for Sohyun to hear it.

Sohyun tied her hair into a bun and look at the lecturer who just started the class.She write down all the important notes but distracted because of Wooyoung and San giggling behind her.

"Uhm excuse me,can you all be quiet"One of the students said and glare at them.

Sohyun raise her hand and ask the lecturer questions.

🏐

The class ended,Sohyun was about to leave the class when Seonghwa and his friends stop her.

"What do you want?"Sohyun ask coldly.

"Shall we grab some coffee?"Seonghwa ask.

"No thanks,I've plan"Sohyun said smirking and push them aside.

They look at her in surprise.They didn't believe what just happen.

"All of those girls were imagining them hanging out with us while she just refuse it, unbelievable"Yunho said referring to all those bitchy girl.

"Okay ignore about that first,you know what I found this morning at the motorcycle parking place?"Jongho ask them,wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?"Wooyoung ask.

"A highly cost,expensive motorbike that you have been dreaming of having it"Jongho said with full of confidence.

Seonghwa is being quiet because he know the motorbike might be Sohyun's.She's the only student who ride an expensive motorbike in the university.

"Show us Choi Jongho"Mingi said pinching his cheeks.

Then,they all go to the motorbike parking place and was amazed by the motorbike.

"I know it,it's Sohyun's motorbike"Seonghwa said in mind.

"You know you can come over at my house"A girl conversation can be heard as they get closer to them.

"You mean,your big ass mansion? No wayyy..With all of the mansion staff,I can't handle it,I'm a normal girl having a normal life,I'm not use to it"Another girl said before get inside her car.

"Fine,the door is always open only for you,I will see you later!"Sohyun said and walk to her motorbike.

Glad that she wear her helmet,and it's tinted so they can't see her face.

"What are you doing at my motorbike?"Sohyun ask looking at Ateez.

"You are the owner?"Jongho ask jaw dropping.

Sohyun sigh and get on her motorbike.

"Move"She said coldly and reverse her motorbike before riding off the parking place.

"Who is she?"Mingi ask confuse.

"She sound just like the girl from the class"Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa sigh heavily and look at them in disbelief.

"I've to go now"Seonghwa said and get inside the sedan waiting for him.

"Okay but since when Seonghwa have a sedan?"Yeosang ask sarcastically.

"And since when he have a driver?"Hongjoong ask also.

"OKAY WHATEVER,I'M HUNGRY,SHALL WE GO NOW?"Wooyoung speak up in frustration.

"Yeah sure let's go now"Mingi said pushing everyone to their car.

They were actually wanted to know about the cold girl name Lee Hyerin a.k.a Lee Sohyun.Besides of her cold side,they know something's going on with this girl that make her become cold hearted person.

🏐

word counts | 826
update | 31/1/2020
arrangement | 31/1/2020