14 | BACK FROM L.A

After a week in L.A and gaining so much information from there,Sohyun going back to Seoul to continue her job.But something is wrong and she can't even find out who is Mr Tony.That's make her thoughts on Minki going all the way wrong.

🏐

The next day,she have a test.She walk inside the university with some notes in her hand,reading it while walking in the hallway.She didn't even care to look where's she going until she bump onto someone and all of her notes scattering on the floor.

"Trouble"Sohyun scoff as she grab all of the notes and look at Gyuri.

"I didn't mean to run up to you"Gyuri said and apologize.

"You always put some troubles on people including my dad"Sohyun said and almost leaving but Gyuri grab her arm.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"Sohyun shout making Ateez who behind her startle.

"I just want you to forgive me and my mom! That's all I ask for!"Gyuri said.

"We are siblings, can't you just move on with the fact that my mom is already married with your dad"Gyuri added making Sohyun look at her with disgust.

"First of all,I'm not forgiving you even your mom,secondly,we aren't siblings and I've never ask you to be my siblings and what your mom have done to my family left a big impact to me and all of that makes me who I am now and stay away from my family!"Sohyun said in anger and walk away leaving them.

"Did we just watch a nice kdrama here?"Mingi ask still looking at the direction they were looking at.

Yunho smack the back of his neck and he wince in pain and look at Yunho with a 'what' face.

"So they are siblings?"Jongho ask this time.

"They aren't like what Hyerin said just now"Hongjoong said.

"They are! Step siblings is also a siblings"San said and receive a glare from Seonghwa.

"Okay we should get in the hall now,we have a test"Yeosang said dragging everyone to the hall for their test.

🏐

Mina glance over at Sohyun who were busy writing down on the paper.She knows Sohyun is a smart students and she even got a scholarship in L.A but she refuse since she wanted to further her study in Seoul.

The lecturer look at the time on his watch and look at the student.

"5 more minutes and then times up"The lecturer said and some students were sighing.

After 5 minutes,the test end and the lecturer inform them that the students who pass the exam and get the highest mark will have a big chance to graduate earlier.

Sohyun walk to the door leaving Mina behind.She didn't mean to leave her alone after all of those problems burdening her.She have carry all of the problem over the years.

"Hyerin!"Someone call out her name and Sohyun turn around to find out Wooyoung waving at her and jog to her.

"What do you want Woo?"Sohyun ask and Wooyoung smile widely hearing the nickname.

"Woo? Cool,I love that nickname"Wooyoung said as the two walk side by side at the hallway.

"One last time I ask you,what do you want?"Sohyun ask not looking at Wooyoung.

"Can we go lunch together?"Wooyoung ask and wait for a response but there's none.

"A treat from me!"Wooyoung said cheerfully and hoping that Sohyun will say yes.

"Okay then but where?"Sohyun said making the frown Wooyoung smile cheekily.

Sohyun was stopping herself from smiling because of how excited Wooyoung is and the way he smile.

"Your favourite restaurant near Myeongdong,they sell a really nice spicy chicken and your favourite Kimchi Bokkeumbap"Wooyoung said and Sohyun look at him.

"How did you know?"Sohyun ask as they step out of the university and go to the parking lot.

"I ask Mina about it"Wooyoung said.

"Okay.. where's your car?"Sohyun ask looking at him.

"Uhm,my driver send me off this morning so I call hi-"

"It's okay,get on the bike"Sohyun said as she get on her motorbike and wear her helmets.

Wooyoung get on without even asking so many questions that he wanted to ask.Sohyun shove the helmet to him for him to wear it.

"Hold on tight,I don't want you to fall down"Sohyun said before she ride off the parking lot and out from the university area.

Little did they know that Seonghwa was watching them from far.He feel jealous.He know why.He start to develop more feelings on Sohyun.

🏐

word counts | 772
update | 21/2/2020