07 | MAD

Sohyun arrive at the university and look around the area as she comb her hair with her fingers.She's looking for Seonghwa but he might be coming a bit late since he's living with his parents.

Mina who were waiting for Sohyun wave at her after she notice her existence there.

"Ooo you come early today"Mina said nudging her elbow and wiggling her eyebrow at Sohyun.

"What?"Sohyun ask again because she was too focus on her phone.

"You come early today"Mina said looking at Sohyun who were looking at her.

"Yeah? I just feel like wanted to come early"Sohyun said while walking with her at the hallway.

As usual,all eyes are on Sohyun since she's wearing a branded clothing from head to toe.They know Sohyun is quite rich but they wonder if Sohyun have a social media accounts.You know this type of students wanted to know Sohyun life.

To be honest,Sohyun didn't have any social media accounts cause she didn't feel like wanted to have it.If she make  1, people might be talking about her parents luxury cars and all of that rich things.

There are also a few groups of girls students wanted to get close to Sohyun because of money and fame.But she still choose Mina to be her bestfriend.

While they are on their way to the cafeteria,they heard a whispering of girls but Sohyun and Mina ignore it.

A moment after that,Seonghwa run to Sohyun and grab her hand.

"I'm sorry Mina but I need Hyerin right now"Seonghwa apologize and drag Sohyun out of the place.

Seonghwa hands grip tight on her and he keep on looking around like someone is chasing them.Sohyun stop at her track and look at Seonghwa.

"Why did you stop,come on!"Seonghwa said while walking to her.

"I'm not going anywhere if you didn't tell me where are we going to"Sohyun said in a serious tone.

"It's Wooyoung"Seonghwa said remembering about Wooyoung condition.

"What's wrong with him?"Sohyun ask and walk side by side with Seonghwa to the parking lot.

"There"Seonghwa point at Wooyoung who were leaning on the car,blood covered his arm.

Sohyun walk over to him and look at his condition,and that is when the rest of his bestfriends come over.

"Bring him to the nearest clinic"Hongjoong said while walking to Wooyoung.

Sohyun without saying anything,do everything.Cleaning his wounds and put a bandage on it.

"You saw the person who did this?"Sohyun ask in a worry tone to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung shake his head.

"Any tattoo?"Sohyun ask.

"A 'C' and a sword in the middle"Wooyoung said looking at Sohyun.

She sigh and take a glance at Seonghwa.

"How did you know the person who did this had a tattoo?"Wooyoung ask.

"Your cut on the arm,I k-"

Before Sohyun could finish her words,Yeseul come over and take a look at Wooyoung.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?"Yeseul ask pretending to be care about him.

Sohyun notice her behaviour and she quickly look at Sohyun in disgust.

"Who is this?"Yeseul ask but no one answer and it boil her a bit.

"You guys can't talk anymore?"Yeseul ask sarcastically and Sohyun walk to her,shoulder her until she fall down on the ground.

"None of your business,slut"Sohyun said before walking away.

Yeseul was about to walk to her and slap her on the face but Seonghwa stop her.

"Let me go!"Yeseul shout at him and Seonghwa yank her away.

"Be kind always Yeseul,she help Wooyoung to clean his wound"Jongho said to her.

Yeseul roll her eyes and keep on clinging to Wooyoung.Seonghwa shake his head and walk back in the university building.

🏐

Mina is waiting for Sohyun in the class.She saw Seonghwa and his bestfriends but not Sohyun.

Then,Sohyun comes in the room with an anger plastered on her face as she sit down on the chair.

"Yeseul"Sohyun finally said but not that loud for everyone to hear it but enough for Mina to hear it.

"What did she do?"Mina ask looking at her.

"You will know it soon"Sohyun said as she find something from her bag and pass it to Seonghwa.

At this point she didn't care anymore.She didn't care what the students is  going to talk about later.

The reason why she being so mad is,why Wooyoung didn't notice the tattoo symbol on Yeseul wrist.When the lecturer comes in,Sohyun couldn't think of any other thing than the tattoo symbol.

🏐

word counts | 765
update | 12/2/2020
arrangement | 12/2/2020