08 | SYMBOL

Sohyun stare at the symbol shown in the macbook infront of her.She didn't even realize Seonghwa is in the room looking at her.He know she is spacing out so he grab the macbook and that is when Sohyun snap to reality and look at him.

"You have been spacing out since you meet with Yeseul and this symbol"Seonghwa said and pointing at the symbol.

"I don't know Seonghwa,it's been a month we investigate and protecting Wooyoung but nothing is change,no progress"Sohyun said and sigh heavily.

"You know I'm here for you right? I won't let you do everything alone"

"I'm very sure we can find that son of a bitch soon,we find it together"Seonghwa said and giving a sweet smile to her.

Sohyun didn't answer him but instead she take back the macbook and place it on the table.Seonghwa sigh and grab the tray from the bed and put it down on the table.

"Mrs Lee told me you didn't eat yet,it's not good to skip dinner because you skip lunch today"Seonghwa said in a caring tone.

"I'm not in the mood of eating"Sohyun said after take a glance at the food.

She knows it's her favourite meals,but still she didn't feel like eating.The meals is Kimchi Bokkeumbap.

"No,you are going to eat this meals,look your mom also make a bibimbap"Seonghwa said showing off the food.

Sohyun shake her head,disagree.She didn't want to eat even she knows her mom cook meals is very delicious.

"I have no choice then,I'm going to feed you,you can't refuse"Seonghwa said and signal her to open her mouth.

Sohyun roll her eyes and Seonghwa start to feeding her with the Kimchi Bokkeumbap.While he feeding her,he keep on talking about other things to push off those thoughts from Sohyun.

🏐

The next day, Seonghwa sit on the edge of the bed admiring Sohyun sleeping figure.She's pretty but what makes she change? Seonghwa recognize her from high school because Sohyun is quite popular because she is the richest student in the school.

There is something that Sohyun hide.Seonghwa look around the room and found a picture of Sohyun with her bestfriends.He walk over to the working table and take a look of the polaroid.

"Kang Yerin?"Seonghwa question himself.

Back in school,Yerin was in a cheerleader group alongside with Mina but Sohyun wasn't there.A lot of people said that Sohyun learn shooting with weapons,archery and martial arts.

"But where is Yerin now?"Seonghwa question himself again.Crazy.

It's not like he didn't care about Yerin,they are just classmates.A bunch of male students really have a huge crush on him.Seonghwa and the rest of Ateez didn't mind Yerin,Mina and Sohyun because they are rich.

"What are you doing?"Sohyun sudden speak up as she look at him with a tired face.

"Nothing,just looking at the files"Seonghwa said grabbing the file and show it to her.

"Where you sleep yesterday?"Sohyun ask as she wear her slippers and walk over to the closet to reach her bathroom.

"Guess room"Seonghwa said and she just nod before going inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Seonghwa look at the symbol one last time before leaving the bedroom.He know what to do.

🏐

Sohyun sit on the sofa as she look over at Taeyong who play overwatch.She's inside the gaming room of the mansion.

"Oppa,do you recognize this symbol?"Sohyun ask and Taeyong quickly turn around to face his sister.

He stare at the symbol for quite a lonh time before saying.

"I do"Taeyong said.

"How?"Sohyun ask looking at him after turning off her phone.

"Mr Kwon and Yedam had that symbol as a tattoo on the back of their wrist,maybe to show they are the members of the gang"Taeyong said and look at his sister.

"Why did you ask?"Taeyong ask after Sohyun being quite.

"Nothing,just doing some research"Sohyun said before getting up to get out of the gaming room.

Taeyong sigh and turn back to the big screen infront of him.He continue playing the game after pressing the door button.He know Sohyun didn't close the door cause she's annoying.

🏐

word counts | 710
update | 13/2/2020
arrangement | 13/2/2020