20 | SLEEPING PILLS

It's early in the morning like 6 am.Sohyun phone ringing echoe in the room making her groan in annoyed.

"Ugh fucking annoying"Sohyun said grabbing her phone from the nightstand and answer the call without looking at the caller id.

"Is this Miss Lee Sohyun?"

"Yes I am,who are you?"Sohyun response to the call.

"I'm the local police,we found a letter written your name on it beside the victim"

WAIT- Victim? What the-

Sohyun look at the caller id and saw 'Mr Kim' name on it.

"What do you mean by victim?"Sohyun ask still didn't know what happen right now.

"Yes a victim,Gyuri Lee,she was found dead by the neighbour this morning,cause of death is sleeping pills overdose"

"Okay,do you found her other family members?"Sohyun ask as she sit up on the bed and find her other phone to text Seonghwa.

"No miss..I will call you later"

The police then end the call and Sohyun quickly text Seonghwa to inform the situation.She quickly walk in her bathroom and get ready.

🏐🏐🏐

Seonghwa receive the text and his eyes shot open with the information Sohyun give him.It's 6 in the morning obviously Seonghwa is already awake with his bestfriends eating their breakfast.

"What's wrong?"Hongjoong ask but no response from Seonghwa,instead,he walk to his room and wear his jacket before grabbing his detective wallet and badge.

"I will be home late today,I will sleepover at my friend's house"Seonghwa said while putting on his shoes.

🏐🏐🏐

Sohyun walk in the criminal scene.

"You can't enter"One of the police said to her stopping her from going further.

"Why is this so hard"Sohyun mumble under her breath while pulling out her private detective id and show it to the police officer.

"I'm working with the police"Sohyun said and that is when Seonghwa arrive.

"She's with me"Seonghwa said before grabbing Sohyun hand and walk inside the house.

"Why is the cops stopping me? Is my id look fake on her?"Sohyun said while walking and wearing a surgical glove.

"You know,sometimes private detective are not interested in criminal case..you know like going to the case itself"Seonghwa said following Sohyun to Gyuri's room.

There are some police and also their forensic doing their job.

"Cause of death sleeping pills overdose"Sohyun said as she examine the empty bottle pills.

She pull out her tape and put it around the bottle before taking it off.

"Someone had touch this bottle,have you found who our suspect?"Sohyun ask the forensic and the police there.

"No Miss Sohyun but-"

"I found something"One of the investigator said walking in the room.

"Okay,the bottle that you mention just now has been touch by our suspect,our unsub is male and the cause of death is because our suspect force our victim to swallow the pills to make it look like an overdose case"The investigator said.

"It's a plan murder,I will take over this case from now on"Sohyun said before leaving the bedroom and went downstairs.

"Is that a rope?"Seonghwa ask one of the forensic as he put the rope inside an evidence plastic bag.

"Yes,we found it in the living room,could be the weapon use"The forensic response before walking off and give a slight bow to Sohyun.

"Wow this is so messy"Sohyun said as she look around the room.

Photo frame scattered on the floor with candles.Pillow from the sofa were all around the living room.

"There's a blood trail"Seonghwa said making Sohyun look at his direction and saw a dark red blood trail from the dining room to the back of the house.

"Let me guess,Gyuri's mom is injured,you can look by the living room"Sohyun said as she look at the blood trail.

"The living room is in super messy condition,photo frame are everywhere,she might be struggling to escape from our suspect"Seonghwa said looking at Sohyun.

"And our suspect use the rope to tied our victim down on the floor"Seonghwa said but notice Sohyun have been looking at the kitchen for quite some time.

"Kitchen knife is missing"Sohyun said pointing at one of the missing item.

"That's the weapon"Seonghwa said.

"I'm going to inform Daniel and Leon in L.A to look over Minki"Sohyun said.

"I will be investigate further"Seonghwa said but before he could walk away,Sohyun stop him.

"Bring them to the safe house"Sohyun said referring to the other of Seonghwa's bestfriend.

"I want Wooyoung and Jongho safe from this"Sohyun said before walking off.

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 785
update | 28/4/2020