23 | A WARNING

Wooyoung and Sohyun walk together at the park as they talk about their recent favourite movie from Netflix.The two share the same interest in dancing but Sohyun decided to stop due to some of her injuries.

"I feel bad you can't dance anymore"Wooyoung said as they walk side by side at the Han River.

"I'm fine now,don't worry,it just hard for me to watch Mina sometimes dance when she sleepover at my house,I can dance but I'm scared the injuries might cause another one"Sohyun said and smile.

Deep inside,she feel bad for letting Wooyoung fall in love with her.Since they got closer to each other,he never stop asking about her day,buying foods for her and taking care of her when she's sick.

"You know that I love you right?"Wooyoung ask while looking at her.

That is when she feel like telling the truth about herself.

"I know..but you don't know me well Woo,if you know the real me,you will regret falling for me"Sohyun said and pain can see through her eyes.

"Then tell me,please"He said while holding tight Sohyun's hand.

Before she could say anything else,two men with a suit came up to them and pointing their gun.Not at Sohyun but to Wooyoung.

"W-who are you?"Wooyoung ask stuttering not knowing what to do.

Sohyun on the other side have a gun behind her and a spare spear point knife inside her sock.

"You break her,we will break you"One of the man said but they didn't mention about Sohyun.

The tattoo on their neck,a symbol of 'C' with a sword.She know that tattoo.

"Put down your gun"Sohyun said in a cold tone.

"Who are you? Don't be so brave here,I can kill you if you do anything else"The man said,now pointing the gun at Sohyun.

"Don't do anything to her!"Wooyoung shout.

"I don't care whatever you are willing to do,jerk"Sohyun said trying to boil their anger.

"You-!"Before the man could finish his sentence, Sohyun grab his arm,pulling him down and kick the gun to the other side and they fight causing the man to use his pen knife and left a cut on Sohyun's cheeks.

The other man grab Wooyoung and point his gun towards his head.

"You are under arrest jerk"Sohyun said handcuffing him and throw him aside.

"I WILL SHOT HIM IF YOU DIDN'T LET HIM GO!"The man said and Sohyun look at Wooyoung.

"S-save m-me"Wooyoung said struggling from the man.

"LOOK DOWN!"Sohyun order to Wooyoung as she push them down.

Wooyoung on the other side just staring while Sohyun handcuff the man.Luckily for her she brought two handcuff that day.

Sohyun pull out her phone and call Seonghwa.

"I got them Mars,just come here"Sohyun said while panting.

A few minutes pass,a black van come and two men with a mask take the men and bring them to the police building.

"You alright?"Sohyun ask Wooyoung who were breathing heavily.

"Are you a cop?"Wooyoung ask sounds scared.

"I'm not"Sohyun response back as she help him standing up but before Wooyoung could ask more,Seonghwa and the others already arrive.

"Are you guys alright?"Yunho ask checking on the two,only Sohyun have a cut on the side of her cheeks.

"You have a bruises and cut"Mina said in a worry tone while staring at Sohyun.

"I'm fine"Sohyun said.

"Just go home,I need to go somewhere"Sohyun said before walking off and take a glance at Seonghwa signalling him to meet her at the police building.

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 602
update | 31/5/2020