09 | GET TO KNOW YOU

Wooyoung is wandering around the cafe looking for Sohyun.He felt guilty after what Yeseul did to her.He wanted to apologize or maybe get to know her better.

"You know I can do archery more better than you"Sohyun said loud enough for everyone to hear that.

Wooyoung who were sitting down right now after getting scold by Hongjoong turn around to look at Sohyun.

Sohyun and Mina walk pass them to buy a food at the counter.

"Wooyoung-ah,if you want to talk to her,be a gentleman, don't be so clumsy,calm down"San said looking at him worry that Wooyoung might mess things up.

"Hyerin-ah,the only table left is the table beside Ateez"Mina whispering to Sohyun after she look around to find an empty table.

"I don't want to sit beside their table"Sohyun said as she pull Mina with her.

Sohyun who almost step out of the cafe was being pull by Mina.

"OH MY GOD COME ON MINA NOT NOW"Sohyun said and sigh heavily as she sit down at the table.

"Okay now you can eat"Mina said grinning happily but Sohyun didn't even move a bit to eat.

"I'm not eating here"Sohyun said as she grab her phone from the pocket of her jacket and answer the call from someone.

"I have to go guys,I'm sorry"Seonghwa said and Sohyun look at her.

"Uhm Mina,I have to go,emergency"Sohyun said as she hug her and dash out of the cafe.

Something is wrong but Mina and Ateez didn't know what happen.

"Mina-ya,come sit with us"San approach her and she gladly walk sit at their table.

Wooyoung couldn't help himself from talking so he decided to ask Mina.

"Mina-ya,how long have you known Hyerin?"Wooyoung ask her.

"Quite a long time ago,when we were in hi- I mean when we used to be a tuition friends"Mina said.Crap.

"Oh,do you know any of her favourite things? Like food or something?"Wooyoung ask.

"I bet,she likes chocolate"Mingi said and look at Mina.

"She's not into chocolate that much,she's not that girly type Wooyoung,she love doing archery and polo"Mina said and making the rest of Ateez feel impressive.

"Okay, that's interesting"Wooyoung said nodding his head.

"Why did you ask? You like her?"Mina said out of nowhere.

"I mean,I do like her, she's my type but she is quite hard to get"Wooyoung said and smile sheepishly.

"You can win her heart by your own because she's different"Yunho suddenly said.

"True!"Mina said agreeing.

"Did she lose anyone that she love before?"Wooyoung ask.

"She told me before,she lose someone but she didn't said who"Mina response.

They nod understanding but there's something play in Wooyoung mind.Who is the real Lee Hyerin? He know Hyerin is up on something but he didn't dare to go and ask her just like that.

🏐

Sohyun dash inside Boram house with Seonghwa after getting her call.Glass shattered everywhere around the house.Sohyun pull out the gun from her back and walk around the house.

"Inside the bedroom"Boram voice can be heard but she sound like in pain.

Seonghwa open the door and there is Boram laying on the floor,blood is flowing out of her stomach.

"Oh my god what happen?"Seonghwa ask Boram as he tied up the cloth around her stomach to stop the blood from flowing out.

"Tony's hired man attack me when I was picking up something from the drawer"Boram said but she is too weak to talk too much right now.

"What did you take from your drawer?"Sohyun ask after calling an ambulance.

"A case file,Choi Yeseul"Boram said making Sohyun and Seonghwa look at each other.

"Where's the file?"Seonghwa ask her.

"They took it"Boram said and groan in pain.

Sohyun look around the house and decided to go outside of the house.She found something.A paper and blood covering the white paper.

'DON'T EVER COME CLOSER TO CHOI YESEUL OR YOU ARE DEAD'

Sohyun take the paper and look around the house and found a white Tesla Model S driving off the street,a man pop out of the window and point the gun to her.

She boil in anger as the ambulance arrive and bring Boram to the hospital to get some treatment and rest.

"This is so fuck up"Sohyun said as she get on the motorbike waiting for Seonghwa.

Sohyun give the paper harshly to to Seonghwa after he get on.She ride off the street and send Seonghwa to his house.

🏐

word counts | 778
update | 14/2/2020
arrangement | 14/2/2020