11 | FINDING THE TRUTH

Sohyun pack her luggage and also some important documents which is the copy one because why would she bring the original one.Yesterday,she call Minki after finding out his number and he told her to come to Los Angeles.

Without wasting any seconds,she drag her luggage out of the bedroom after locking the door and walk downstairs.She only told Taeyong to inform their parents but don't tell anyone that she's invesigating in L.A.

The chauffeur already waiting for her outside of the mansion.Today,she's not going alone,she ask her chauffeur help and he gladly accept it.

"Don't drive the limousine,just drive the mini cooper instead,I don't want anyone to recognise me"Sohyun order as she walk to the mini cooper after talking to the chauffeur.

After a few seconds,the chauffeur drive her off to the airport.

🏐

Minki sit on the couch and grab his phone from the coffee table.He's calling someone on the phone.

"Don't come to my house,she's going to L.A today"Minki said as he watch the tv show infront of him.

"How come is she can contact you?! Did you find her?!"

"Are you crazy Minki? She's working for Boram"

"What's the point if she work for that bitch? She's helping her rival.. Didn't she know that Boram want to kill her after she get what she want?"Minki ask through the phone and waiting for answer.

"She's going to regret me,trust me,they didn't even know who's Mr Tony"

Then,the call hang up right away and Minki put down his phone,smirking while thinking about Boram.

He have a grudge on her and will do anything and everything to destroy Boram by himself.

🏐

Mina frown as she didn't see Sohyun from the door.Even the lecturer already walk inside of the room to begin her class.

Seonghwa who notice her quickly walk infront and sit beside her.

"I'm going to sit beside you, don't worry,I won't do anything stupid"Seonghwa said but eyes on the lecturer to avoid them from getting kick out of the class.

Seonghwa look at his phone which light up from his hand.

🕴🏻XXRIN22XT LOCATED IN INCHEON 🕴🏻

He look at the apps weirdly as he's thinking why is Sohyun in Incheon?

To make things clear,both Seonghwa and Sohyun phone is joint together for locating each other and to make emergency call if something bad is happening.Maybe Sohyun forget to turn off her location and that is why Seonghwa receive her location.

He couldn't concentrate the whole day in the university.Even his group members also getting annoy with him because he didn't even response when they were busy talking.

🏐

Yeseul walk in the hospital and quickly find Boram's ward in the building.She ask the nurse where is the patient name Kwon Boram and she quickly go to the ward.

"Getting some treatment and rest huh?"

"Why don't you just died in your house?"

Yeseul said as she close the door behind her and walk over to Boram's bed.

"I'm gonna leave this note on the table  oops,I mean a warning note on the table"Yeseul said putting down the flower with a note in it.

To not making things suspicious,she cover the warning note with a 'Get Well Soon' card on it.

The door click open and reveal a nurse with a medicine and food on the wooden tray she's holding.

"Who are you miss?"The nurse ask politely as she put down the food on the table.

"I'm her friend,just coming to visit her"Yeseul said putting a fake smile.

"I'm sure she's happy that someone is visiting her"The nurse said.

"And why is that?"Yeseul ask, suspicious.

"No one visit her after the hospital staff put her in the ward,I bet you are quite close to her"The nurse said as she check on everything.

"Yeah,we are very close"Yeseul said emphasize the word 'very'.

The nurse excuse herself and Yeseul nod,smiling to her.

"If only I know that no one visiting you,I should have come here and kill you right away,so you won't bother me and Minki"Yeseul said gritting her teeth.

Yeseul then walk out of the ward and leave the hospital before some other guys stalking her and kill her.She's not going to stop,she have to finish what have started.

🏐

word counts | 736
update | 16/2/2020
arrangement | 16/2/2020