03 | PARTY

Sohyun get on her motorbike and ride it out of the agent building.She feel disappointed that she didn't get any information about those mafia gang.The reason why she's coming home early than usual is because her family is going to celebrate Taeyong's birthday.

She park the motorbike in the garage and walk out of the garage.She stop at her track when she saw Wooyoung and the rest of his bestfriend including their family there.

"Mom knows them?"Sohyun ask herself and walk casually inside of the house and greeted by a huge teddy bear hug from Jaehyun.

"Woah chill man,I just arrive from the office"Sohyun said looking up at him.

"Oh come on lil sis,have some drinks with us"Jaehyun said pouting like a kid.

And that is when Taeyong come to them and offer Sohyun a glass of wine.

"No thanks bro,I'm on duty"Sohyun said pushing back the glass to him.

"I have to go now meet mom and dad,do you perhaps knowing where are they?"Sohyun ask as she look around the mansion hall.

"Dining room with those rich ass  big family"Taeyong said and scoff in boringness.

"Alright thanks bro"Sohyun said and walk to the hallway,her heels clicking on the marble floor of the mansion.

She open the dining room door and everyone attention is on her right now including Wooyoung,The Jung's and also the rest of Ateez.

"Is this your daughter Mrs Lee?"Hongjoong ask shock.

"Yeah this is my daughter Lee-"

"Lee Hyerin"Sohyun said cut off what her mom about to say.

Sohyun show her badge under the desk to her parents and they nod understand.

"I'm sorry I have to go,I'd love meeting all of you"Sohyun said,bow in respect before leaving the dining room.

Seonghwa excuse himself and follow Sohyun to her office room.

"Why you didn't tell me that you come here?"Sohyun ask sitting down on the gaming chair.

"I didn't know this mansion is your house"Seonghwa said looking at her.

"Oh my god Seonghwa,my picture is hanging on the front hall of this mansion! Can't you see it?"Sohyun said.

"I didn't look around the hall and why are you moody?"Seonghwa ask sitting on the chair infront of her.

"I didn't get any information about the mafia gang leader"Sohyun said in frustration while Seonghwa smile like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot,Mars?"Sohyun ask looking directly at him.

"Here is the information that might help you find the mafia gang leader"Seonghwa said giving the pendrive he have been holding since just now to her.

"Fast enough"Sohyun said taking the pendrive.

"Thanks and could you please get out so we won't get caught for investigating your own bestfriend"Sohyun said pointing at the door.

Seonghwa nod and walk out of the room.He use the other stairs to avoid meeting anyone at the main stairs.He saw Wooyoung at the corner and quickly run and put his arm around him.

"Where have you been?"Wooyoung ask receive a light smile from Seonghwa.

"Toilets"Seonghwa said and take a sip of the red wine and follow Wooyoung to sit with the others.

Right after that,the rest of Ateez members notice Sohyun walk down of the stairs and grab everyone attentions.She's pretty and chic that night.

"Hyerin!!"Mina shout and run slowly to Sohyun and hug her.

"Hey Mina,I thought you visit your grandma"Sohyun said walking side by side with Mina,walking pass Ateez without looking at them.

"No,my parents visit her earlier this morning without letting me know"Mina said and pout like a cute little girl.

Sohyun nod and Mina nudge her while whispering Ateez to her.And that is when they sit at table with them.

Sohyun phone vibrate and she received a text from Boram.

Boram: Yedam is there at your brother birthday party.

•Boram: watch her out,she might have a gun with her.

•Boram: I did tell Seonghwa about this.

•Boram: Do you have gun with you?

•Sohyun: Yeah I have gun with me.

Sohyun shove her phone inside the pocket and look up to Seonghwa.They smile to each other and Sohyun look around the mansion to find Yedam.

"I found her"Sohyun said so Boram can hear her.

Sohyun slowly walk to her and point the gun behind her back.

"Han Yedam,raise your hand up in the air so I can see it"Sohyun said.

Someone tap on her shoulder and it's the undercover police.

"I'm on duty"Sohyun said showing her badge and they walk off so she can settle it by herself.

"I need to check on you so you don't bring any weapon"Sohyun said and found a pistol behind her back.

"Not smart duh"Sohyun said taking the pistol and turn Yedam around.

"Get out from my house without anyone feel suspicious on you"Sohyun said as Yedam look around and saw everyone attention are on the both of them.

Yedam fake smile and hug Sohyun.

"Thanks for coming"Sohyun said and Yedam walk away from her,getting out of the mansion.

Sohyun look around and smile at them as she walk out of the main hall and to the garage.She text Seonghwa to meet her at the agent office.

🏐

word counts | 892
update | 1/2/2020
arrangement | 1/2/2020