19 | A PLAN ACCIDENT

Sohyun were sitting down,focusing on the powerpoint infront,listening to whatever the lecturer were talking.Mina pull Sohyun's hoodie sleeves.

"What?"Sohyun ask not even looking at Mina who want to talk about something.

"Seonghwa has been eyeing you since the early class including San and Yeseul"Mina whisper,hand jottle down the notes on her notebook.

"So what? We are in class right now Mina,focus"Sohyun said and write down the notes on her rosegold notebook.

"I've heard something about Gyuri"Mina said trying to gain Sohyun attention.

"What is about with her?"Sohyun ask looking at Mina with furrowed eyebrow.

"I overheard Yeseul talk on the phone today at the football field,someone is planning to hit and run her"Mina said but Sohyun decide to ignore it.

Mina sigh knowing at how much Sohyun hate her stepsister,Gyuri.

🏐🏐🏐

Gyuri walk out of her class hall and meet by Ravn who smirk at her.Something is wrong with this guy.

"Gyuri!"Sohyun shout calling her making everyone attention goes to the two of them.

Sohyun roll her eyes and make her way to Gyuri.

"What do you want?"Gyuri ask in annoy tone.

"I will send you home"Sohyun said shoving her extra helmet to Gyuri.

"For what? I can go home by myself"Gyuri said turning back the helmet to Sohyun.

"Just listen to me if you didn't want to die earlier"Sohyun said grabbing Gyuri's arm.

Sohyun lead her to the carpark.She get on her motorbike before signalling Gyuri to get on too.

"Hold on tight,I don't want you to fall"Sohyun told her.

She didn't want anything happen to Gyuri.She didn't want her stepmother loss one and only daughter to something that people plan.

While she ride on the road,there were a pair of car following her.One of it trying to go a bit further and trying to hit but Sohyun was fast enough to avoid it.She speed her ride and make her way to Gyuri's house.

"GET INSIDE! NOW!"Sohyun shout pushing her sister inside of the house forcely.

Sohyun point her gun at the guy who was pointing at her.She almost pull her trigger before the car drive away out of the housing area.

"That bitch"Sohyun scoff recognise Ravn who the one pointing the gun at her.

When she turn around to look for her sister,Gyuri didn't even budge from where she is.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET INSIDE!"Sohyun shout but Gyuri didn't even blink at any seconds.

"Gyuri!"Sohyun call out making her shake her head.

"Get inside! I'm heading home,anything just call me"Sohyun said before riding off to her mansion.

Anything that possible,she have to find out why must Gyuri is their target?

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 463
update | 6/4/2020