22 | HIGHSCHOOL MEMORIES

MAJOR FLASHBACK:

Wooyoung arrive at the school and bid a goodbye to his younger brother before walking inside the school building.He approach some of the students who walking in the hallway while finding for his friends.

"Hey guys"Wooyoung approach them as he arrive at the cafe and take a sit beside San.

"Have you finish the homework Mrs Yoon give us?"Mingi ask him while copying Yunho's paper.

"That work,I've finish it earlier than you thought"Wooyoung said proudly with his hands throwing off to someone who just walk pass him.

"What the fuck"The girl curse as she scoff and look at her now wet clothes with coffee stain.

She turn around and meet Wooyoung.He know by now he's dead.Sohyun standing infront of him with anger filling in her eyes looking straight at him.

"Look what you have done"Sohyun said with a cold tone.

Sohyun was known as the most bad girl that can hit anyone who mess up with her especially Wooyoung and his friends.

"I-I can give you my hoodie to cover that up"Wooyoung said standing up.

Right now,most of the students eyes were on them.This two always argue like a married couple.Blaming each other whenever they meet.

"I don't need your hoodie,keep it for yourself"Sohyun said before walking away,hearts burning in anger.

The one and only Jung Wooyoung that she have a major crush on,the one that she avoid just because she think Wooyoung treat her badly.Yes,usually Wooyoung is the one who mess with her trying to annoy her without his friends knowing.

Sohyun is a school bad girl and her dad is a director of the school.That is why most students doesn't like to get close to her except for Mina and until now.

🏐🏐🏐

"You have a crush on her Woo"Seonghwa said as they sit on the bleachers watching Mingi and Yunho basketball game.

On the other side,Sohyun were sitting alone while watching the basketball game.Eventhough she and Mina were bestfriends,they never seen together,it's like a secret friendship.

"What? No!"Wooyoung response as he look at another direction.

"Do you think all of us didn't know that you loveeeeee to annoy her whenever we are not around?"Yeosang ask while Wooyoung staring at his group of friends with a surprise face.

"Forget that"Wooyoung said as all of them notice Sohyun walk pass them and even roll her eyes whenever she had a chance to do so.

"She won't like you"San said.

"I didn't said I like her"Wooyoung said as he watch Mingi and Yunho walk inside the changing room.

"Your behaviour around her reveal the truth"Jongho said.

Before they could argue more,Yunho and Mingi already behind them waiting.They even call their name to stop the stupid argument.

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 475
update | 31/5/2020