27 | TRUTH HAVE BEEN TOLD

Seonghwa go home to his own house.He didn't expect that Sohyun just lose her trust on him.He make a big mistake.Why is it so hard to get it?

He push open the door of his apartment and slam it shut.He walk over to the couch sitting on it while sigh in frustration.

A girl come out from one of the bedroom and lean against the door while looking straight at him.

"You are so dumb and being an idiot..Do you think hiding me here from Sohyun can save me from all this mess?"The girl said making Seonghwa boil in anger.

"Did I ask you to speak Kang Boram?"Seonghwa ask in anger.

Yes,Seonghwa have been hiding Boram and helping her with the mission.He desperate for money.

"You came home with that face and do you think I can just shut my mouth when you didn't finish your job?"Boram ask and now sitting across from him.

"By killing Sohyun so Mr Tony could easily got Wooyoung and Jongho?"Seonghwa ask unbelievable.

"You are close to her and if I am you,I would take the chance easily to kill her since she's naive and easy to manipulated, you are just not using your brain"Boram said and roll her eyes in annoyance.

"You should be grateful that I save you from all this chaotic mess,you could have been rot in the prison once Sohyun found you and never underestimate her naive and easy to manipulated look,she have a genius brain"Seonghwa said and standing up before walking to his bedroom slamming shut the door.

Boram has been getting to his nerves lately and it sucks that he just want to send her to the police station but he couldn't because he desperate for money.

🏐

"He could have just ask a money from me if he didn't have the feelings to betray me as his working partner!"Sohyun exclaim on the phone with Leon and Daniel.

"I know but maybe he just shy to ask you money? You are born rich Sohyun what did you expect someone just come straight to you and ask money from you?"Daniel said.

"He just stupid and not genius to use his fucking brain,he betray me and now betraying his own bestfriend for fucking sake! I'm so done!"Sohyun said in frustration.

"So,why not you just come back to Seoul and tell the truth"Leon suggested but Sohyun sigh heavily.

"You are not in my shoes,you don't know how it felt to be pushing away from your loves one to protect them after they find out that they hate you and even pretending to be another person just to protect them without telling the truth?! It's a big N.O!"Sohyun said as she sit down on the couch watching a news.

"Telling the truth is hurt but lying is more hurting"Leon said.

Sohyun just press the end call button and toss her phone somewhere on the other side of the couch.She can't believe that Leon and Daniel are not on her side but insisted to convince her to tell the truth.

This is the only way Sohyun could protect Wooyoung after loving him for quite a long time.Even if she have to sacrifice her life as long as Wooyoung is happy.

She stare at the photo hanging on the wall,it's her family photo.She miss them but it's hard.

Sohyun try to close her eyes to get some nap but her phone beep.She quickly get up and find her phone before pressing the power button.

XXX:

YOU BETTER STOP LOOKING
FOR MR TONY.

YOU WON'T FIND HIM IN HERE.

I KNOW YOU ARE IN L.A TRYING YOUR BEST TO PROTECT

YOUR ONE AND ONLY

ONE SIDED LOVE

JUNG WOOYOUNG

THIS IS A WARNING,

LEAVE L.A IF YOU WANT

JONGHO AND WOOYOUNG

TO BE ALIVE

OR

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DEAD.

Sohyun stare at her phone with wide eyes.She can't leave L.A.She have to find Mr Tony men and kill them if necessary while Leon and Daniel do their job in Seoul to find Mr Tony.

🏐

word counts | 691
update | 12/6/2020