12 | DEATH THREAD&MR TONY?

Wooyoung arrive at the university earlier than the others.He thoughts.But Yeseul was there before him and Yedam was also there watching Yeseul.

Wooyoung walk inside the building and he's surprise to see Seonghwa and San already there in the hallway,books in their hands.

"I thought I'm the earliest one here"Wooyoung said pouting while looking at the two of them.

"Nah,Seonghwa pick me up today because my car still in the workshop"San said as he hug Wooyoung.

"I think we should go to the cafe while waiting for the others"Seonghwa give an idea after he saw Yeseul walk out of the university while pulling her hoodie cap.

Without waiting for their answer,Seonghwa push the two of them to walk faster to the cafe.

"Stop pushing us"Wooyoung and San said as they push the glass door to get in the cafe.

"Oh my god guys,be careful"Mina said after Wooyoung stumble on the chair.

Mina smile at them as she walk pass by eating her bread with phone on her left ear.Calling with someone.

"What's going on there Mina?"

"Wooyoung stumble on the chair infront of him"Mina said walking out of the cafe.

"So did you saw Yeseul? Is it really her? You know you always got the wrong person"

"It's literally her Sohyun,I know..She walk in the room with a paper in her hand"Mina said while smiling to the students walking pass by.

"Tell me if something happen with that paper,I will tell Seonghwa about that,just take care of yourself,I have my hired man watching you from far,I have to go now,bye"

Mina sigh as Sohyun hang up the call.She get inside the class and saw a paper laying on the table.Which is Wooyoung's table.

Click!

She snap the picture of the paper and send it to Sohyun.

Mina didn't bother to read the paper and she sit on the chair at her table.They are going to have a test next week which means Sohyun have to come back to Seoul if she wants to pass.

🏐

Sohyun wear the black turtleneck,dark blue denim jacket,black fit pants and a pair of nudes high heels.She glance over the phone which bings so many times and she knows it's from Seonghwa.

"How can I forgot to turn off the location"Sohyun said as she look over at the location and it's still turn on.

"Miss Sohyun,we are ready to go now"Her hired man said from outside of the room.

"Yeah,just wait in the car,I will be there in a seconds"Sohyun said as she grab her bag and go to the door.

"Make sure the weapons are inside the car"Sohyun said to the driver who just close the car trunk.

"It's ready miss"The driver said bow down to her.

"And make sure that Minki is there and also his older brother,I need to know who is Mr Tony"Sohyun said before entering the car.

The driver soon drive her to Minki's place.It's not a mansion,it's just a normal double storey house.

"Miss Sohyun,you sure you didn't want any of us come with you?"One of her hired man ask as he is worry about Sohyun safety.

The hired man is Daniel and also Leon.They are both born in L.A and their dad used to work with Mr Lee including Taeyong before they quit and their son take over now.

"No Daniel,I'm going to be fine"Sohyun respons as she look at the house.

"I'm going with you,it's for your safety"Leon said this time and smile at her.

"Leon,you know I didn't want them to suspect anything about me,not them but Minki"Sohyun said with a worried face written on it.

"I will just pretend as your boyfriend,they didn't know I work with you since Daniel and I always undercover"Leon said trying to persuade her.

"Okay then if you say so,let's go"Sohyun said as she get out of the car with Leon walking beside her.

They walk together to the door,holding each other hands to make it look like a couple.

"Oh Hyerin,come inside"Minki approach them with a wide smile.

Sohyun knows it's all fake,he is involving with Mr Tony.The picture of a man with 2 boy beside him which Sohyun guess it's Minki and his older brother.Under the picture,there is a signature and a handwritten which wrote 'Choi Junseo'.

Sohyun thought,it's impossible if Mr Tony and Junseo is the same person.She have to investigate more about this Choi family.Everything is making her gone crazy.

🏐

word counts | 784
update |19/2/2020
arrangement | 18/2/2020