16 | WHAT A LIE HUH?

Sohyun stare at the screen as Boram name appear to be her rival and she used her to kill Wooyoung.

"Why is everyone planning to kill him?"Sohyun ask herself as she toss the paper from her hand across the room.

Seonghwa walk in the room and sit beside Sohyun while caressing her back to calm her down.

"Go away"Sohyun said pushing him off.

"Why are you avoiding me?"Seonghwa ask not looking at her this time.

He had enough of Sohyun who have been ignoring him for a month after Sohyun had a lunch with Wooyoung.She even become close to Wooyoung and that's make Seonghwa become more jealous.Why can't she see that he love her so much that he capable to do anything and everything to protect her.

"I'm not avoiding you Seonghwa,I need some time to discover all of this case,it's getting out of hand"Sohyun answer as she turn over to look at him.

"Can't you see it?"Seonghwa ask now walking to Sohyun.

"See what?"Sohyun ask and Seonghwa getting closer to her.

They are now staring at each other eyes but Sohyun turn away looking at the window.

"See that I care about you and love you more than Wooyoung does!"Seonghwa said making Sohyun look at him in complete shock.

"Stop it Seonghwa,we are together because of this damn job! To protect your bestfriends,it's not like we only have to protect Wooyoung,we have to protect Jongho too"Sohyun said walking away from him.

"Excuses"Seonghwa mutter but a bit loud for Sohyun to hear it.

"I admit that I love you Seonghwa but I just can't,I fall deep for someone else,not you"Sohyun said before stepping out of the room but Seonghwa words stopping her from going.

"Because you fall in love with Wooyoung,since high school don't ya"Seonghwa said still standing a bit distance from Sohyun.

"Whatever Seonghwa"Sohyun said in a lazy tone as she walk away leaving him inside her bedroom.

🏐

"I did as what you told me,now what?!"Boram ask on the phone in anger.

"I just want you to get rid of Sohyun from Wooyoung,it's easy,if you can't do it,me myself is going back to Seoul and kill Sohyun and Wooyoung directly"

"She's not involving in our plan!"Boram shout as she push off the perfume bottle from the table infront of her.

"But you are the one who use her,I told you to use Seonghwa not Sohyun, don't you know she's working for the Seoul Police?"

"What?! Working for the Seoul Police? How come I didn't know about that?"Boram ask in confuse.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKING STUPID! DON'T CALL ME FOR HELP IF YOU GET CAUGHT BY THE POLICE! LET ME WARN YOU SOMETHING, DON'T EVER SAY MY NAME TO THE POLICE OR YOUR FAMILY IS DEAD!"

"Hello?"Boram call out but the call ended by the person on the other line.

Boram sigh in frustration and look at the file full of Wooyoung and Jongho profile.She push the file away from the table and scream like crazy.

"If I have to do it then,I will destroy you first Lee Sohyun"Boram said and smirk evily before walking out of her bedroom.

🏐🏐🏐

Sohyun stare at the big screen from her underground secret room of the mansion.

"So she use me huh?"Sohyun ask as she look at Boram picture from the screen.

Her phone ringing and she answer it.

"Yes sir,what can I do now?"Sohyun ask on the phone.

"Find more evidence about Boram and all of the job and those mafia who want to kill Wooyoung and Jongho,yesterday I received a text from Jongho saying that he got threatened by some of unknown guy"

"I will do my best to find the evidence,as soon as I can"Sohyun said before ended the call.

No matter what,she want those bad people rot in jail for what they have done.Even if Sohyun have to risk her own life to save the innocent people.

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 689
update | 7/3/2020