24 | INTERROGATION

Sohyun walk in the police building and was greeted by some officer who walk pass her.She got respect from the officer because how well she work on a case.

"Where is the man that I got earlier?"Sohyun ask the girl officer.

"In that room,the head officer is in there doing the interrogation"The girl officer response as Sohyun walk to the room and knock on the door before walking in.

The head officer look at Sohyun and give the brown paper file to her signing her to continue the interrogation.

"So,Lee Seoho and Kim Gunhak,one known as Seoho and the other one is Leedo"Sohyun started as she sit on the chair infront of them and slam the file on the steel table.

"Do you know why you are here?"Sohyun ask with a fierce look on her face.

"Because we threatened Jung Wooyoung just now"Leedo said with a handcuff.

"Not just that,you were incharge in the murder of Lee Gyuri and her mother Lee Sunyoung"Sohyun said and expect that they are going to admit but instead they were protesting.

"WAIT-WHAT? MURDER?!"Seoho ask raising his voice.

"N-no,we didn't kill anyone! What are you talking about?!"Leedo said and that is when Seonghwa walk in the room,leaning against the door.

"Seriously? Can't you just admit that you literally kill 2 people for now"Seonghwa said emphasize the word 'For Now'.

"Look,we didn't know anything about that name Lee Gyuri and Sunyoung you just talk about agent,but what we know is we didn't kill anyone"Leedo said and Seoho sigh heavily.

"We found a fingerprint and a murder weapon in their house,mind telling me if you have any other hitman that will do it?"Sohyun ask the two as she wanted to help them.

"I think it's either Ravn or Keonhee,they always going out in the middle of the night and come home with blood"Seoho explain after they have been quiet for a few minutes.

Sohyun sigh in frustration as she close the file and stand up.

"I can't help you guys if you keep on lying"Sohyun said as she walk away while reading the case file.

It can't be Keonhee,it's either Hwanwoong or Xion.The two of them are quite danger and they are close to Ravn.

"Hey,you found anything?"Seonghwa ask as Sohyun sit on the chair while staring outside the window.

"We are close to arrest Mr Tony but I had to find Boram first because she's involve in all of this too"Sohyun said as she rest back on the chair.

"I think Boram have been force to do it"Seonghwa said as he lean against the doorframe.

"I don't care whatever happen,soon or later,I will die too,I just want to get all of this problem to settle and the one who are behind this will rot in the prison"Sohyun said as she stand up and wear her rider gloves.

"Where are you going?"Seonghwa ask.

"Somewhere and remember,don't reveal my identity until Mr Tony is found"Sohyun warn before walking out of the office.

Seonghwa sigh heavily as he hide something big from Sohyun.He know if she finds out about what he just did,Sohyun will never talk to him or even want to see him.

🏐🏐🏐

word counts | 561
update | 5/6/2020