28 | WAIT WHAT?

Mina wait outside of the apartment as Daniel and Leon is getting ready.A few minutes passed and they're already at the door.

"Let's go somewhere more privacy"Leon said as he escort them to the elevator.

To be honest,he didn't know why he involve Mina in this case.But she have to know something is happening and she is close to the rest of Ateez members.

"Where are you guys bringing me to?"Mina ask as she get inside the car.

"To Sohyun's family private property"Daniel said before driving away to the destination.

🏐

The rest of Ateez excluding San,Seonghwa and Wooyoung were already at Sohyun's private property.They were in a big ass mansion with a bunch of chandelier and mansion workers.

"I wonder what Daniel and Leon want to tell us,he sound so important and urgent"Hongjoong said.

"I receive an email last night from L.A,one of us is working for the rival"Jongho said showing off his phone to the rest of them.

The big door open reveal Mina,Leon and Daniel who just arrive after an hour of driving.They sit on the couch and stare at each other.

"Okay,it's important for you to know why we are bringing you here"Leon started and looking at them.

While Daniel on the other side pulling out a pile of files and put it on the whole big table.

"All this files are from Sohyun herself,from the first she started the mission on finding Mr Tony and why Wooyoung and Jongho is targeted by him"Daniel said but they were afraid to take a look through the file.

"And this mansion is where all the private investigation started,from Sohyun's brother Taeyong and his NCT gang to WayV gang"Leon said and they nod understanding.

"This house is equipped with a good amount of bodyguards and all of the SUV's in this mansion are bulletproof including the big window surrounding you"Daniel said and they make a confuse face.

"And why are we here again?"Mingi ask still not functioning.

"We are going to protect you from now on and you will be staying in this house,you can go out on daily but not at night,no parties"Leon said and they sigh.

"And you said that one of us is working for the rival,who is it?"Yunho ask wanting an explanation.

Daniel breath in and breath out heavily before starting.

"It was Park Seonghwa aka Mars"Daniel said.

"The details are all in that file,you can take a time to read it and use your genius brain"Leon said.

They all then start reading through all the files and now they find out the truth about this cases and the reasons.

🏐

word counts | 461
update | 12/6/2020

Author Notes :

-Chapter 29 and Chapter 30 will be the answer to all of the question to Mr Tony cases and a storyline how the cases work and how Seonghwa betray Sohyun at the same time.

-But I think the chapter will get longer from Chapter 29 to Chapter 35 and explanation of the whole cases.

-Including throwback.