15 | A LUNCH WITH HIM

Sohyun look at Wooyoung who were enjoying his meals.It's not like she didn't like her meals,it just that she saw Mr Tony hired men on the other side of the table behind Wooyoung.

"What's wrong?"Wooyoung ask as he notice Sohyun were busy looking at other people.

"Hyerin-ah?"Wooyoung call her softly making her turn her gaze on him and slightly blink.

"Mwo?"Sohyun ask looking at him.

"Why you didn't finish your food? Is it not good?"Wooyoung ask and shove another bite of rice from his spoon.

"N-no..it's good Woo"Sohyun said and shove the spoon full of rice in her mouth.

Wooyoung nod and continue eating.Sohyun grab her phone and look at the picture Seonghwa send her.

Mars👽: attach a file

Mars👽: If you found him, don't forget to warn him.

Mars👽: I will contact you by phone like we used to.

Sohyun look at the two man who were looking at her direction now.

"Wooyoung,stay here,if anything happen just get on the motorbike first and press this button"Sohyun said and give the small button plat to Wooyoung and walk away.

Sohyun signal the two men to have a talk outside so Wooyoung didn't see them talking or even discussing.

"What do you want?"Sohyun ask standing infront of the two man with arm folded on her chest.

"Our boss directly told us to watch over you and Seonghwa but look what we found,you and Wooyoung eating lunch together like a couple"One of the man said and scoff right after that.

"Your boss? Mr Tony?"Sohyun ask and chuckle hearing that name.

"If your boss is so brave,why not tell him to meet me directly without sending those or these weak man to be a watchdog"Sohyun said mocking in a stern voice and push them off the ground.

The other man on the side point his gun to Sohyun and she turn to look at him with a brave eyes.

"You don't know who I am watchdog"Sohyun said kicking off the gun with her boots and lean closer to both of the man.

"My small sword here craving for a blood"Sohyun said playing with the small sword and left a cut on both of the men face one by one.

They let out a loud groan as blood dripping from their cheeks because of how deep the cut is.

"A scar that will left so much memories to you"Sohyun said and laugh in a evil tone.

Before she step back inside the restaurant,she kick both of them off and look at them with a smirk plastered on her face seeing them touching their face with a loud groan in pain.

Sohyun breath in and out and step inside the restaurant and try to make things not look awkward and weird.She sit down on the chair infront of Wooyoung and look at him.

"You take so long"Wooyoung said and giving back the button plat to her.

Sohyun didn't pay attention to what he was talking but instead she look at the blood stain from her ankle.

"Fuck"She mutter and grab the tissue from the table and wipe off the blood but the stain is still there.

"Uhm I think we have to go now"Sohyun said as she shove the tissue inside her pants and stand up.

Wooyoung look at her weird and nod after seeing her walking to the exit door.He put down the cash after signalling the waiter on the counter that he put the cash on the table with a tips.

Sohyun already get on her motorbike after throwing the tissue in the dustbin on her way to the parking lot.She even cover the blood stain with her black bandana so Wooyoung can't see it.

"Nice bandana"Wooyoung said as he notice the bandana on her ankle.

"Yeah get on faster,I need to drop you off at your house"Sohyun said and Wooyoung gladly get on the motorbike before she ride off the restaurant area.

🏐

"Thank you for the treat,it's good"Sohyun said as Wooyoung get off from her motorbike.

Wooyoung hand her the helmet and she take it and attach it on top of the oil tank.

"No problem,I'm glad you enjoy the lunch"Wooyoung said and smile.

Sohyun smile back and this is the first time Wooyoung see her smile like that.

"I like the way you smile,smile more often"Wooyoung said and his mom step of out of the door.

"Oh,Hyerin-ah"Mrs Jung call and smile at her.

"Mrs Jung"Sohyun said and look at her.

"Where were you Wooyoung?"Mrs Jung ask looking at his son.

"I eat lunch with Hyerin"Wooyoung said and his mom gaze now turn to Sohyun with a smile on her face.

"Uhm Mrs Jung I need to go now"Sohyun said as she feel her phone ringing non stop.

"Thanks Wooyoung for the treat"Sohyun said before riding off the area.

Sohyun answer the call and cursing while riding off to her mansion area.

🏐

word counts | 856
update | 22/2/2020