10 | BACK OLD DAYS THROWBACK

Sohyun stomping in the mansion and walk upstairs to her bedroom.First of all,Seonghwa didn't say anything,the only thing he said was 'Thank you for sending me off'. Secondly,Tony's hired man pointed a gun to her which means she's going to be dead if they find out she interfere or interrupting Yeseul Mission.

She toss of her bag across the room and lay down on the queen bed.She feel tired and worry at the same time about Boram who are now injured because she have the case file.This is the problem,how did Tony knows that Boram have the file with her and why is the file is with her? It's suppose to be in the office at the agent building.

Sohyun sigh heavily and sit on her bed looking at her face from the mirror infront of her.Her hair is now messy because she pull of her helmet and didn't even care to tied up her hair.

Her phone from the bag ding and she knows it's from Seonghwa.

"Urgh why am I working with you?!"Sohyun brag and groan in frustration as she grab her bag and pull out her phone.

Her thoughts gone wrong when the ding sound is not from Seonghwa but instead an unknown number with a death thread.

Unknown Number;

-Read this carefully,Mr Tony people are everywhere watching you and Seonghwa who were busy doing your job to make things right when both of you know you didn't make any progress for a month.Lee Sohyun, don't pretend like you are Lee Hyerin anymore..Everyone knows that you are undercover agent and working for the local police to catch Mr Tony..Let me warn you something,let Yeseul do her job with Wooyoung and Jongho..If anything happen to them,ask them why they didn't discover more about Yeseul? Why being friend with her instead of you..Sohyun,you know if Wooyoung find out who's the real you,he will hate you for sure..You know how much he hate you in high school until you want to move to L.A eventhough you can stay here in Seoul with your aunty..Remember that.

Sohyun read the text with anger fill in her,she almost throw off the phone across the room but she hold her anger in.

She knows Wooyoung is going to hate her if he find out Lee Hyerin is Lee Sohyun,the girl that use to be popular in the school and rejecting all boys because she thinks they are fuckboys.The girl who use to be so harsh and mean towards everyone.To make things clear,not everyone but some of them who bad-mouthing about her to the other students.

Yes Sohyun feel annoyed and angry with Wooyoung because he hate her because of what he thinks she look like infront of everyone.He didn't even walk up to her and get to know her more deeper.But instead being the over dramatic boy.

Deep inside Sohyun love him,falling in love with Wooyoung is hard because every girls in the school always cluster around him trying to get his attention.She knows falling in love with him back then is a mistake.Why she didn't fall in love with Seonghwa instead? He's a kind boy who always cheer her up but now? He remember Sohyun? Or no?

Too many question and too many things inside Sohyun mind right now that she feels like she almost kill herself inside the mansion and hunt everyone who wanted to make Wooyoung life terrible.

🏐

☁️THE NEXT DAY☁️(A/N: BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE CONFUSE LATER SO YEAH I ADD THE NEXT DAY)

Wooyoung sit on his bed still thinking about Hyerin.Why does Hyerin remind him of Sohyun? They even look the same it just their hair colour and the way they change their style. Or maybe Wooyoung is dreaming?

"I'm so fuck up! Why I fall in love with 2 person now?! Back then Sohyun and now Hyerin?!"Wooyoung said in frustration.

To be honest, Wooyoung didn't hate Sohyun it just that her attitude that makes Wooyoung uncomfortable.The bad girl vibes Hyerin give have so much energy with Sohyun.He push off the thoughts and grab her phone to call Hongjoong and ask them to come over at his house or maybe sleep over.

"Wooyoung-ah! Come downstairs to eat"Mrs Jung shout from downstairs and walk back in the dining room.

Wooyoung lazily get off from his bed and walk out of his bedroom.He didn't have appetite to eat but he have to since he skip breakfast this morning because he rush off to the class.

But he feel weird,why Seonghwa was not in the class? And at the same time Hyerin was also absent but Mina told him that she didn't have enough rest and she can't even get off from her bed.

"Wooyoung-ah come sit down here,eat your lunch,your appa is in the office,he's not coming back till dinner"Mrs Jung said as she serve the food on the table.

Wooyoung give her a reassuring smile and sit on the chair across from Mrs Jung.

Mrs Jung notice that lately,Wooyoung have been quite and didn't talk much like he use to.He even skip breakfast or maybe dinner with an excuse that he feel sick or the usual 'lose his appetite'. It's all his excuses to avoid some questions that Mr or Mrs Jung might ask after eating.

🏐

Seonghwa stare at his phone for quite a long time.It shows Sohyun contact number on it.He save it as 'My Rin❣️'

Without any more waiting he press the 'call' button and wait for Sohyun to answer his call.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry for not responding anything that I suppose to"Seonghwa apologize in a soft way as possible.

"I don't mind about that anymore..why are you calling me?"

"You know you just interrupt my suppose to be sleeping schedule?"

"I give you 5 minutes"

"Can I come over?"Seonghwa ask biting his lip as he wait for a respond.

"For what? To talk about that stupid Choi Yeseul? If that is then no you can't come over"

Seonghwa heard a heavy sigh from the other line.He know Sohyun is not in the mood of talking.

"Okay then,take your time to cool down yourself,I'm sorry for interrupting,good night Rin"Seonghwa said before hanging up the call and lay down on his bed.

Why does life is so hard? Can't it be easier?

🏐

word counts | 1091
update | 16/2/2020
arrangement | 16/2/2020