06 | C's

Sohyun walk in the apartment complex as she shove her gun behind her.She knows Gyuri is up on something,she was supposed to study out of Korea but why is she's here.

"Gyuri open the door,we need to talk"Sohyun said as she knock on the door multiple time causing Gyuri to get annoy and open the door.

"What do you want?"Gyuri ask leaning on the door.

Without warning,Sohyun walk in the apartment and sit on the sofa.

"So rude"Gyuri said glaring at her step sister.

"What are you doing here,in Seoul?"Sohyun ask without looking at her.

"Studying"Gyuri said,taking a seat across Sohyun.

"You sure?"Sohyun ask wanted an answer from her.

"Why you asking that question?"Gyuri ask trying her best to cover her tactics.

"Nothing,just to make sure you didn't hide anything from me because if you did you know where you will go to after that"Sohyun warning her and walk out of the house.

🏐

Wooyoung sit on the chair at the dining room as he look at his parents eating.

Mrs Jung notice he didn't even touch his food yet so she put down her cutlery on the table and look at Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung-ah? Why you didn't eat yet?"Mrs Jung ask,worry about her son.

No answer, Wooyoung stare at the food instead.

"Wooyoung-ah?"Mrs Jung call him.

"Eo?"He wake up from the daydream.

"Why you didn't eat your food yet? Did something happen today?"Mrs Jung ask him.

"I don't know,lately there is this one car keep on following me whenever I'm out of the house"Wooyoung said looking at Mrs Jung.

"You know that car or is it strangers?"Mr Jung ask this time worrying about his son safety.

"It's strangers,I don't know them,they use a White Tesla Model S and I notice a logo on the driver's door"Wooyoung said.

"Just don't worry about that,if anything happen,call me"Mr Jung said.

Wooyoung nod and quietly eating the dinner.His mind can't think of any other than those car.

🏐

"Yes Mr Jung,what is it?"Sohyun answer the call and sit up on the bed facing the door of the closet.

"Wooyoung said someone is following him lately whenever he is out of the house"Mr Jung said on the phone.

"What car?"Sohyun ask,switching on her laptop and look for the investigation file.

"Tesla Model S,White color"Mrs Jung said as Sohyun scroll through the files.

"Do the car have logo or some type of symbol?"Sohyun ask waiting for the answer.

"Yes"And this time Wooyoung speak in.

"Okay Wooyoung,I need you to calm down and text me if they keep on following you alright?"Sohyun said.

"Okay"Wooyoung said.

Then the call hang up.

Sohyun examine the picture infront of her,it's not a logo,it's a symbol.

A 'C' symbol and a sword in the middle of the alphabet.

"I wonder if this is the Choi's symbol"Sohyun said after printing out the symbol and shove it inside the black envelope.

She dial Seonghwa numbers and a seconds after that,he answer he call.

"I'm sorry I interrupted your sleep but Mr Jung call me just now"Sohyun said and apologize to him for ruining his sleep.

A moment after that,Sohyun told everything that Mr and Mrs Jung and also Wooyoung told her just now.

"I will send the picture to you"Sohyun said before hanging up the call and shut down her laptop.

Then,she get out of the closet and lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling as she try her best to fall asleep.

🏐

word counts | 622
update | 11/2/2020
arrangement | 11/2/2020