26 | WHERE IS SHE?

It's been a week after the exam and mark a week of him not seeing Sohyun.He try to call her so many times but her phone number is not on the line.

Right now,he is chilling with the rest of his bestfriends including Mina.Yeseul is not there since she have a work to do.

"Mina..have you call Hyerin?"Wooyoung suddenly ask breaking their laughter.

"Uh-no? I mean after she left for the vacation,I try to call her but I can't reach to her..why?"Mina said and Seonghwa even have that look of worry in him.

"Where have she been?"Wooyoung ask himself but loud enough for them to hear it.

"I saw Taeyong yesterday at his office but I didn't see Hyerin"Jongho said with his innocent face.

"So they might have go home 2 days ago,shall we just go to their mansion instead of wondering like an idiot?"Yeosang sarcastically suggest.

They all agreed and went to Sohyun's mansion.Even Sohyun's car is infront of the garage and also her motorbike but the house is empty.It make sense since it's a mansion and how the fuck did they can hear people inside of it.

Hongjoong press the bell button and the between maid open the big mansion door welcoming them.

"Come in"She said with a bow.

They all walk in and Mrs Lee walk out of the family room and greet them happily.

"Oh Mina,what makes you come here?"Mrs Lee ask after letting go of the hug.

"It wasn't me actually,it's Wooyoung,he have been worry about Hyerin"Mina said and Mrs Lee nod understanding before leading them to the park of the mansion.

"Look,I know she went to London for a vacation with Taeyong but after a week there,she decided to go somewhere else rather than going home"Mrs Lee started as the maid serve them with a food.

"You have no idea where's she going?"Wooyoung ask in a polite way.

"I have no idea,I'm sorry"Mrs Lee said, apologize right after that.

Wooyoung is curious and wanted to deep more but he doesn't want to be a busybody to dive deep into someone personal life without the owner permission.

Mrs Lee feel bad for lying to Wooyoung,it's for the better as long as Wooyoung and Jongho is safe for now from Mr Tony.

"I hope she will come home soon"Yunho said and smile.

Mina know something is up but she didn't want to betray Sohyun's trust towards her.Even she didn't believe what Seonghwa just did.She even thought Seonghwa is working for the police but it's opposite way which Mina and Sohyun didn't expect it.

🏐

word counts | 452
update | 12/6/2020