Prologue

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku is a young boy with pale skin and tousled green locks of hair that fall into his freckled face. He is short, but that is because he is an Omega.

Omegas are creatures who have evolved into having the ability to bear children, weather or not they are female or male. Birth rates are low among most other individuals, including Alphas and Betas. Because of biology and the evolution of these 3 secondary genders, Omegas have also evolved into weaker beings, easily drawn in by an Alpha's pheromones. Scents are powerful and are what people use to tell who is around them and what person is available for claiming and bonding. Any pair can bond and become mates, but biology makes it so that only an Alpha and Omega pair can produce the strongest offspring and can mark their mate. The mark is to keep free Alphas from being as drawn to the Omega that has been claimed. Kind of like Alpha bro code, in a way.

Alphas are the strongest of the secondary genders and make up a good fraction of the population, falling second in numbers after the Betas. There are even fewer Omegas. Alphas are usually chosen to be leaders, politicians, war captains, and heroes. Those Alphas with strong quirks go even farther in the hero world. Alphas have extremely powerful pheromones they can admit into the air in order to claim dominance over other Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Their one weakness is the scent of an unmarked, unclaimed Omega in heat.

An Omega goes into heat once every month for a total of 3 days. An Omega's heat is an extremely painful and powerful state of sexual arousal where the Omega becomes desperate to mate. The scent of an Omega in heat can send any Alpha in the area into a powerful frenzy, seeking out the one thing their biology has forced them to crave. Reproduction. Most Omegas take suppressants in order to postpone their heat to once every 2 months in order to have a more normal life. When an Omega goes into heat, they are usually locked away at home, in a safe place, away from other people for many reasons. One reason being the overpowering scent set off to call any free Alpha to their location, leading to dangerous situations where many Omegas are raped and marked against their own will. this is why there are so few Omegas now. Most Omegas that go through this type of situation end up killing themselves for being bonded to an Alpha they do not love. Another reason being that an Omega's heat is a very personal time, many Omegas become hysterical from the pain and frustration of not being able to mate during this time, and are better left alone for everyone's safety.

Izuku has always dreamed of becoming a hero and attending the Hero Academy. His quirk developed late -well that is what he tells people. In reality, Izuku had his quirk passed down to him from All Might, the world's number one hero, and his personal idol. He wanted to be just like him, but couldn't unless he had a quirk. Luckily a string of fortunate and unfortunate events led to his ability to receive the quirk, One For All, from All Might himself. After 10 months are training under All Might, Izuku was admitted into the Hero Academy and was ready to begin his journey to the top.

Izuku has a best friend growing up, Katsuki Bakugou. Bakugou has a powerful quirk. He sweats nitroglycerin and can use his sweat to create explosions in his palms. Bakugou had also been a huge fan of All Might growing up and him and Izuku were best friends for a while, that is until the age of 12, when a person finds out their secondary gender. As soon as Bakugou found out he was an Alpha, he was put into special classes to prepare him for the Hero Course. Meanwhile, Izuku discovered he was an Omega, and was pulled from his school by his mother in an attempt to shield him from the dangers that await the Omega life. Since Bakugou started to really develop his quirk around the age of 8, him and Izuku stopped hanging out as much. Bakugou was focused on becoming number one and became cruel and cold to those who were lesser than him. Typical Alpha bullshit. He moved locations to attend the specific boarding school for Alphas and him and Midoriya had not seen each other since.