Not Alone

Izuku Midoriya 

Izuku has never been a morning person, he forgot that simple fact. The past few months had been amazing waking up in the arms of his boyfriend, even if he had to get up for classes or hero training, just the act of opening his eyes to see the sleeping blond next to him was enough to make getting out of the warm bed better.

Maybe he took those mornings for granted, or maybe it's just waking up knowing that he's in the belly of the beast that makes his mornings so dreadful? Whatever it is, he's never felt so alone and for some reason, it's been days since he's seen anyone at all, and although it's a welcome surprise, the lack of food and solitude has him on edge.

Every day he wakes up in an empty room with one light hanging overhead. Four brick walls with no windows to help him figure out his location. He's even tried using his quirk to break down the wall, and thankfully he's gained more control of his power not to break bones. However, it did nothing to the walls around him, or the flooring, or the ceiling.

He tried it all, but after a while using all that energy with no food or water began to take its toll on him, and it's not just him anymore. His and Katsuki's baby is the main priority now, and after going 3 days with no food, he is feeling sick, tired, nauseous and very hungry.

The bed provided in the room was sort of comfortable much to his surprise. Unlike last time, this bed is large with blankets and pillows that have been his best friend over the past few days. His body is sore, and the solitude has begun to eat at his subconscious.

How many days has he been here? Is anyone looking for him? Why has no one come to check on him since he got here? All he remembers is Dabi drugging him and then waking up on this bed. The amount of time he was asleep is unknown, as well as how many days he's been in this place.

With no windows, it's impossible to know the amount of time that's passed.

At first, he tried to keep count of how many sleeps he had taken in an attempt to keep track of the days, but after his body began to wear down from lack of nutrition, sleeping came frequently and he stopped caring about that days and nights that were surely passing.

Today, or tonight, was extremely difficult. With no food in his system. his morning sickness has been unbearable. He found himself retching in the corner of the room, dry heaving, and shaking until his body stopped trying to force up the food that his body thought was there.

His hands cradling protectively over his abdomen as he finally stops heaving. Sliding down the rough brick wall, he pulls his knees up to his chest and lets out a frustrated scream as tears pour from his eyes like broken faucets.

His voice is dry from the lack of use and his head is pounding as he buries his face into his knees, letting out all the painful cries that he had been holding back for what seems like days. His hands tugging in his hair only make his headache worse, but his frustration won't let him release his grip.

"Please!? Let me go!" He screams to no one, choking on the sobs that his body keeps producing causing his body to shake and tremble on the concrete flooring of the room.

The smell of the room has become unbearable, as the only means available for him to relieve himself was in a bucket that had been placed in the corner of the small room. He had fought his body's need to use the bathroom for a long time but being pregnant seems to make him need to urinate quite often.

It was humiliating but being a hero-in-training made him tough and resilient. No matter how strong he is mentally, the lack of food and water will surely kill him before his mind breaks, and with a baby on the way his body is feeling the effects of starvation quicker than he would if he weren't expecting.