Truth or Dare

Katsuki Bakugou

The group was sitting around in the living room and Bakugou was on the couch and Izuku was sitting on the floor, leaning back between Bakugou's knees.

"Truth" Todoroki grunted, and Mina giggled and clapped.

"Is it true that you are gay?" Mina asked and some people looked around, Todo shrugged.

"Yes, I have been open about it for a long time." Todo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, relaxing. Bakugou's hands twitched and moved to stroke Izuku's hair, remembering Izuku's first day at U.A. when Todo said that Izuku was cute. Izuku hummed and closed his eyes happily as Bakugou aimlessly stroked in his green curls.

"Oh, okay! Your turn!" Mina smiled and Todo turned to Izuku.

"Izuku, truth or dare?" Todo smirked and Bakugou tensed up. Izuku's eyes opened and he smiled.

"Oh, hmm... truth?" Izuku shrugged and Todo chuckled.

"Is it true that you're a virgin?" Todo smirked and Izuku's face flushed and he looked at the ground.

"...Yes." Izuku mumbled and Bakugou chuckled behind him, making Izuku turn his head and look back at the blond with a scowl.

"Interesting." Todoroki grinned and then Mina pointed at Izuku.

"Now you go!" Mina said with a big grin.

"Umm... Okay Kirishima, truth or dare?" Izuku sighed.

"Dare!" Kiri grinned and then flexed. "Make it manly!" he added and Izuku laughed and hummed, deep in thought.

"I dare you to take off Kaminari's shirt with your teeth!" Izuku giggled at the blush that rose up in Kami's face. Kirishima grinned and winked at Izuku before walking over to Kami grinning.

"What?! N-no way!" Kami wigged and Kiri laughed and leaned down, whispering in his ear. Kami's face heated up and he closed his eyes tightly as Kiri leaned down and bit the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, making Kami raise his arms. Kiri pulled the shirt off and laughed.

"Done!" He grinned and patted Kami's head softly, throwing him a wink before going to sit back down. Kami was blushing red and had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Fuck you, Midoriya." Kami said but chuckled afterwards, making Izuku laugh. Bakugou was smirking, he had no idea Izuku would give a dare like that, but then again, he knew that Kiri liked Kami a lot.

"Sorry dude, I had to." Izuku smirked. "Your turn Kiri." Izuku added.

"Mina, truth or dare?" Kiri asked.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you are innocently wanting to play this game, or do you have other motives?" Kiri asked with a smirk.

"Oh, you caught me! I always have motives! Not telling though! Bakugou, truth or dare?" Mina smirked at the blond who huffed.

"Dare." he said easily. He wasn't scared of anything pinky could do.

"Great! I dare you to whisper dirty things into Izuku's ear for the next round." Mina grinned and Izuku squeaked.

"What? No!" Izuku waved his hands and Bakugou smirked and leaned forward, leaning down to the back of Izuku's head and he moved his lips to Izuku's ear before looking at Mina.

"Go on and start another round or something, I'm starting." Bakugou grinned and felt Izuku shudder. This will be fun; he began to whisper so no one could hear him.

"Hmm, I really enjoyed what we were doing earlier. Your moans are so fucking sexy, it took everything in me not to fuck you into the mattress right then and there." He heard Izuku gulp and could smell his arousal, he chuckled and kept going. "What am I going to do with you, Zuku? You know what is sexy? When you kept pushing that bubble butt back on me, moaning like a little slut." Bakugou smirked and kissed his ear softly, making Izuku shiver and choke back a moan.