Sequel - BREAK

Hello everyone!

The sequel for this book - BREAK - is out and being worked on. It isn't finished yet but for those of you who read BOND and are wondering what will happen next, BREAK is where you should be!

Thank you all for reading and showering this book with love. It was my first book ever published and although I give it a lot of shit, I really am thankful for it.
A lot has changed since BOND and my writing has improved a lot!

Also - we are almost at 100k reads! What the heck?!

I am so thankful for each and every one of you!

https://www.patreon.com/ReddRiot_KB

If you would like more content, faster, and spicier, then click the link above to check out my Patreon. Every tire offers access to a Discord server where you can chat with me and other fans. I also have a monthly movie night via Netflix Party as a benefit of joining my Patreon! I know some people don't use Discord and I want to make it something beneficial for everyone involved in my support! If you want more than just Discord benefits, then check out my other Tires available.

Some goodies that are offered:

Discord Benefits

Early Access to Chapters

Netflix Party with me!

Monthly Exclusive Bonus Chapters

Monthly Exclusive One-Shops (NSFW and SWF)

Voting Rights on what One-Shots I Write

Writing Tips and Tricks

Discounts on Commissions

A Phonecall with ME! - and many more goodies!

Thank you all for the support thus far!

Much love from your friendly neighborhood author,
-Red❤️