Uncertainties

Katsuki Bakugou

There was something to be said about how he felt after those few days with Izuku, he knew he was falling hard for him and Izuku was keeping pace from what it seemed. They did not tell anyone about them trying to work out some kind of actual relationship rather than them just being in some weird arrangement for heats and scenting, they wanted more, but it was just difficult for him to open up to his class.

Izuku came bounding into the kitchen and went straight to the refrigerator, Bakugou was standing at the stove, flipping pancakes and smiling softly to himself as he watched Izuku's peppy skips around the kitchen.

"Yo, Bakubro. You're smiling!" Kirishima had a look of mock horror on his face before he broke out in a laugh.

"Shut up, weird hair!" Bakugou growled and narrowed his eyes as he angrily flipped another pancake. He swore he could hear Izuku laugh under his breath. It wasn't his fault, after all, Izuku had been the one to initiate this morning's activities before they had come down for breakfast. Bakugou couldn't help but think fondly of what he had woken up to. Izuku had spent the night and had woken up curled around him. That quickly lead to a very passionate make-out session and Izuku had the nerve to leave a bright ass hickey on his shoulder. Their fun ended when they both felt that things had gone far enough and they didn't want to risk getting too carried away in the dorms.

Kirishima came over and bumped shoulders with his friend, Bakugou."You're gonna tell me about it later." Kiri winked and Bakugou's eyes widened.

"What?" he whispered and Kiri chuckled and leaned to whisper into his ear.

"You might want to cover your evidence up better next time, bro." Kiri poked his neck where assumed there was another hickey he had missed earlier.

"Fuck!" Bakugou growled lightly and Kiri patted his back and smiled.

"Don't worry bro, I won't tell anyone. You know you can talk to me about these things though, right? I don't judge, besides... I have my eyes on Kaminari." Kiri smirked and nodded his head in Kaminari's direction. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"There is nothing to talk about, nothing serious is going on..." he shrugged, playing off his tough-guy attitude and Kiri rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Might wanna tell Izuku that then." Kiri pointed to the couch where Izuku was sitting, holding a cup of coffee and a bright smile on his face, he kept sneaking glances at Bakugou. He shot Izuku a warning glance, telling him to cut it out with just his eyes and he saw a flash of sadness wash over the omega's face before he turned away and look at his cup of coffee.

"Easy Bakubro, he's got it bad for you. Lighten up, if you're just playing games with him to get him in bed that isn't cool, man." Kiri said, thank All Might they were alone in the kitchen now. Bakugou flipped another pancake and gritted his teeth. He was not playing games with Izuku! They were just trying to figure out what their relationship even was, there had been no titles given and nothing to say they are together or not, and Bakugou knew he had enough trouble with normal friendships, let along with romantic relationships, but he wanted to try for Izuku. He did not want Izuku to feel like a plaything.

"Shut the fuck up, shitty hair. You don't know anything..." Bakugou mumbled and turned off the stove after he made a huge ass stack of pancakes for everyone to come to get.

"Hey now," Kiri held up his hands and shrugged, "If you just told me what is going on, I could maybe help you figure it out. I have known you for a while, man. I know when something has you riled up." Kiri placed his hand on Bakugou's shoulder and rubbed. Bakugou sighed and took a deep breath. Kiri was one of his best friends if he could even say that.