That Would be Enough for Him

Katsuki Bakugou

After getting to scent Izuku again, Bakugou felt more at ease about the training camp and more calm in general. Lately, Izuku had been stirring up emotions and memories that Bakugou had long forgotten and pushed away. for some reason, Bakugou refused to give in and try and pick up any sort of friendship towards the boy, but also could not shake the protectiveness he felt over him. Every time another alpha got near Izuku, it would piss him off to no end. He had to constantly remind himself that the other alphas were not interested in Deku, end even if they were, it really did not matter. There was nothing really set in stone about the nature of his and Deku's relationship. The fact that they had kissed, consciously, two times now, made things even more confusing. They seemed to lose their mind every time they scented each other, ending in some hot make-out session, although Bakugou was still unsure how they even got to where they are now with scenting. It confused him, was Izuku only using him for scenting now? Did Izuku's omegan instincts just so happen to chose him and crave his scent? Bakugou was torn constantly in his head, part of him was glad that they had been so busy to not talk bout what happened, another part really wanted to talk to the boy and figure out what Izuku's real feelings are. After each scenting/make-out session, it would leave Bakugou both concerned for the boy as well as leaving him sexually confused and frustrated. He had never had sexual thoughts towards males before and the fact that Izuku made him feel these feelings, only angered the alpha. He was, however, being nicer to the boy lately and found himself actually wanting Izuku to be happy.

On the bus ride to the training camp, Izuku was sitting with Todoroki and they were chatting it up. Bakugou couldn't help but feel a pinch of jealousy at how comfortable Deku looked with Icy-Hot and how the two were laughing at their conversation. Bakugou kept sneaking glances at Izuku every now and then before he gave up and leaned his head against the window. He did not have anyone sitting beside him, he didn't like people being all cramped up next to him anyways, so it was fine. Bakugou pulled out his phone and plugged in his earphones, tucking the buds in his ears and turning on his favorite playlist. Bakugou listened to his music in silence, enjoying the lyrics swarming his ears, but his mind was elsewhere. His eyes roamed over to Izuku again, he noticed a small, run-down All Might key-chain hanging from his backpack sitting on the floor.

_______________________________________

"Kacchan! You came!" The 7 year old Izuku cheered happily in his All Might jumpsuit. It was Izuku's birthday and his mother had asked if Bakugou could come spend the night. Izuku did not have many friends and he 'only wanted to have a sleepover with his best friend, Bakugou.' 

"Of course I did, Zuku!" The small blonde boy came running over to hug his friend. 

"You boys behave okay?" Bakugou's mom called and smiled at Izuku's mother.

"Happy birthday, Midoriya!" Bakugou's mother waved and patted Izuku's head before a very eager Izuku had grabbed Bakugou's hand and was dragging him off towards the living room.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bakugou!" Izuku cheered and the two boys disappeared into the living room. Izuku was bouncy as usual and his green ringlets were bouncing around his chubby face. The two boys spent most weekends together, both boys having spare clothes at the other's house in case they got dirty or needed to sleep over. Izuku ran over to a small bag in the floor and grabbed it, running back to Bakugou and flopping down on the floor, giggling.

"Here! For you!" Izuku smiled brightly.

"Tsk, it's your birthday, not mine." the older boy said but smiled at his friend. Izuku was holding a green bag out to him and Bakugou took it gently, a small blush on his cheeks.