Fated Mates

Kirishima Eijirou

Kirishima was in bed like any other night, although this night was a bit different. The guy he had been crushing on for months was in his bed next to him. They both had spent the night watching movies and causally flirting, which was driving the alpha nuts.

Kaminari had a special way of getting under his skin and making him smile. Kirishima had been afraid to make any real move towards Kaminari because of one reason, and one reason alone. Kami was too important to him and he did not want to get attached and then find out that he wasn't his mate.

Although, it is hard to deny the pull they have towards each other.

It happens more than not that fated mates have dated before because of the intense attraction and connection there, he hopes it is true this time.

Tomorrow is Kirishima's 18th birthday, he can't rip his eyes off the clock on the wall. Counting down the minutes until midnight, his nerves are all over the place as his sleeping crush is wrapped around his body. Kaminari's soft locks of hair are splayed around on his shoulders and his cheek pressed firmly on Kiri's shirtless chest.

He can't help but smile at the peaceful boy and run his fingers through his hair softly as he says a silent prayer to the moon goddess, a plea for this man to be his mate.

Looking at the clock, it's 10 minutes until midnight. Kiri closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent that flows from the boy in his arms.

Previously, Kami had been flirting with him and lightly touching his leg when Kirishima would tell a joke. While watching movies they had ended in a heated makeout session.

He had been taken by surprise when Kami suddenly got a serious look on his face and his golden-green eyes staring straight at him before flicking to his lips and suddenly crushing their mouths together.

Kirishima lightly touches his lips and smiles, remembering the intense moment. He had been so tempted to take him right then and there but refrains from anything other than some heavy petting that happened.

Kami's hands were shaky and warm as they ran over his body and dipped into the front of his shorts that night, it was enough to drive low growls from his lips. He had been wanting to hold off from any of that stuff for both of their sake, but Kami had seemed to want him, and Kiri wanted him as well.

So, they left it at petting and making out before crashing after Kirishima had given Kami a mind-blowing orgasm just from touching him.

Looking at the clock again Kiri tenses up as he counts down the seconds. One minutes until midnight and it's his birthday.

Kiri's eyes land on the sleeping boy next to him and he wants to wake him up but also want's the chance to escape if his dreams are crushed. 30 seconds left.

Kami shifts in his sleep and nuzzles his face against Kirishima's chest, and the red-headed boy runs his hands over the soft panes of his back as he watches the clock tick by, second by second.

12:00am

Kiri's eyes are closed, and he is holding his breath, he knows the next thing he smells and sees will determine his fate. When he can't stand it any longer, he opens his eyes and takes a staggering breath only to be hit with the most intense wave of pleasurable pheromones he had ever smelt before.

Kami's whole body seemed to radiate a soft light and the hairs on his neck stood up sending shivers through his body. Kami was his fated mate, although Kami is not 18 yet, Kiri can still feel it and know it to be true. His eyes prick with tears and he flings his arms around Kaminari's sleeping body, crushing their bodies together and waking Kami up in the process.