Nerd

Izuku Midoriya

"What are you doing, nerd?" Bakugou's sleep filled voice cracked the quiet room. Izuku wiggled, desperately trying to get away from the grasp Bakugou had on him. Bakugou smirked and let go, causing Izuku to fling himself onto the floor and let out a startled yelp.

"You are so fucking clumsy, Deku." The blonde boy sat up and ran his fingers through his hair before looking down at the startled omega on the floor. He looked like he had been caught doing something bad, this just made Bakugou grin.

"S-sorry Kacchan." Izuku muttered and stood up. Bakugou sniffed the air and looked at Izuku.

"Your scent is coming back." Bakugou stated and then got up and slowly placed his hand on Izuku's neck. The alpha paused as Izuku stifled a keen of approval from the affection. Bakugou could finally smell the damn nerd again and it made him kind of happy. Izuku watched with wide eyes and the alpha leaned in and scented the omega, this time getting Izuku's scent on him. A soft mewl escaped Izuku's lips and he blushed and pushed away from Bakugou.

"S-sorry!" He said and covered his face. Bakugou just shrugged and let a grunt of acknowledgment out.

"Stop apologizing, nerd." Bakugou said before heading towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna shower then you can. We have class in an hour." Bakugou said and then disappeared into the bathroom. Izuku stood, dumbfounded at what has just happened. Why is Bakugou being so calm all of a sudden? Izuku sat down on the bed again and waited for his turn to shower. After about 45 minutes, both boys were showered and dressed. The walk to class was awkward and Izuku felt the need to apologies for his behavior. 

"Kacchan, about last night..." Izuku began but was cut off by the waving of Bakugou's hand.

"Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to. Plus, you were freaking me out with all the crying, nerd." Bakugou grunted and kept walking towards the academic building.

"Y-yeah I know... But I thought you wanted to get rid of the scent mark too? Now we basically started it all over again..." Izuku muttered to himself as they walked. It was quiet for a few minutes and Bakugou finally stopped in his tracks outside of the doors to the building.

"Listen nerd, I don't know what is going on, but I don't mind scenting you. I can do it whenever you need me to. It's not like it means anything really, we used to do it when we were kids all the fucking time. Just stop making things awkward, kay?" Bakugou glared and ran his fingers through his hair. Izuku just looked at him for a moment. It seemed like his friend was coming back to him. A small smile pulled on Izuku's lips and he nodded.

"Okay, but what about the class? They will surly be asking questions, considering we both reek of each other's scent." Izuku asked and Bakugou shrugged.

"I don't really care what they think. Just tell them we are scenting each other. It shouldn't matter." Bakugou said as if it was the easiest thing.

"But no one other than Todoroki and Kirishima knows that I am an Omega. This scenting thing and my suppressants being out of my system will give me away..." Izuku said frantically.

"I don't know what to tell you, nerd. Maybe you should stop hiding it and just tell everyone you are an omega. I mean it can only help you in the long run." Bakugou's words held some wisdom and truth. What happened to the irrational hot head of a boy he used to know? He was suddenly spouting advice and sound advice at that.

"When did you suddenly grow up?" Izuku sassed and a growl bubbled through Bakugou.

"Shut up, shit-nerd." Bakugou said and stormed off into the building. Izuku laughed a real genuine laugh and followed after Bakugou.