His Hero

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku woke up in a dimly lit room. He was lying in a run-down cot with no sheets or blanket. His eyes traveled around his arms and legs, noticing the thick chains and cuffs that were binding him to the cot. He quickly remembered what he had overheard Dabi and Toga talking about before he was given some type of drug that knocked him out.

Dabi was trying to mate him.

Dabi was going to rape him.

He was waiting for his next heat so Izuku would be weak and wouldn't fight it.

His mind started racing around, trying to calculate when his last heat was and how long he had until his next would most likely happen. Ho long had he been here? It felt like weeks, shit that is not good. Feeling his heart start thumping loudly in his chest, his eyes pricked with tears.

"No!" Izuku yelled and thrashed his arms and legs.

"I want to go home!" Izuku screamed through his tears. They were going to hurt him, he was going to be marked and mated against his will. He couldn't have a child yet, he was only 17! He couldn't be mated to a villain. If Dabi marked him, he would lose all chances of being with his real mate.

Izuku had never really thought about this before. People don't find their fated mate until they turn 18. IT was a big deal and a lot of people choose to refrain from marking until they find their fated mate. If you mark someone before then, you lose your chances of finding that special someone because your scents mix with the person who marks you, letting your true mate know that you have either rejected them or bonded with someone else.

Izuku had always wanted to find his fated mate, and lately,, he had been thinking it was going to be Bakugou. Just because of how his omegan biology has been reacting to the blond lately since they were children, and even more so since coming to school here. Even if Bakugou was not his fated mate, he was not going to let anyone mark him, let alone breed him. He couldn't carry another man's child, he would disgrace his fated mate.

Izuku was loudly sobbing on the sharp and springy cot, it was cold and he swore he was going to die here. His quirk was useless against these chains, even if he were to fight, he would break his body in the process. He was rendered useless now, a sitting duck, waiting for his everything to be taken away by the psycho asshole called Dabi and his disciple, Toga.

A few hours passed and Izuku was shivering in the cold cell when he heard Dabi return. Usually, around this time, he brings some kind of food for him. It was never anything filling and Izuku was beginning to feel the starvation slowly setting in. His body was becoming thinner and he was losing his muscles. His ribs were showing more under his skin and he was dirty and grimy. When was the last time he showered, he thought to himself? Everything about this made him want to throw up.

"I'm back my little omega," Dabi called out, making Izuku's skin crawl. Dabi never called him by his name, only omega. As if trying to lay his claim on him. The boy shivered and tried to sit up, he pulled his knees to his chest and hid his face. He doesn't want to see him. Just let him be his food and leave!

"I brought some yummy food." Dabi said with a sickly sweet tone, "Show me your beautiful face, omega." the twisted alpha said. Izuku could smell something delicious. Food. His head lifted slowly, he could comply for some actual food. His body hurt all over from malnutrition.

"What a good boy." Dabi cooed and sat down on the ct next to him. He had a tray with some kind of pasta. Carbs, Izuku's mind screamed. He needed energy!

"Please..." Izuku said softly, never looking into his eyes.

"Tut Tut Tut, I need to see your pretty eyes." Dabi grabbed his chin roughly and forced his head up, looking him in the eyes. Dabi wasn't bad looking, but he was terrifying. His eyes screamed evil.