Promises Promises

Izuku Midoriya

The blonde boy walked into the room, shutting the door behind him softly. His body was tense and his eyes were smoldering, but he looked in perfect control of himself. Izuku gripped the blankets behind him an focused on keeping his breathing under control, the training he was doing with Midnight was paying off, even if it was only a small amount.

"I'm sorry... I had to leave..." Bakugou said and knitted his eyebrows together. He kept his distance and watched carefully, trying to make sure he had time to leave before another heat wave consumed Izuku.

"It's fine... I'm sorry about that..." Izuku blushed and hung his head, feeling the embarrassment of what he just did in Kacchan's room flow into his mind.

"Don't worry about it..." Bakugou said and looked like he was struggling to say something, his mouth would open and close, not sure what to say.

"I have about 15 minutes before you should probably leave again or I should go to my room." Izuku said and looked up at Bakugou. He swallowed and nodded his head, he knew Bakugou could smell the scent of in-heat omega in the room and knew it was eating at him.

"I didn't want to hurt you, Deku," Bakugou said quietly and balled his hands up in fists by his side.

"I know..." Izuku mumbled and stiffened as he caught a whiff of Bakugou's scent again. He coughed to cover up the moan threatening to escape.

"I-I might wanna leave sooner than expected..." Izuku muttered and Bakugou's eyes landed on the omega in his bed and everything in him screamed 'mine'. His eyes raked over the pale boy with freckles.

"I-Izuku...." Bakugou groaned and the omega stiffened, hearing the alpha use him first name, a small whimper left his body.

"B-Bakugou... I-if you don't want anything to happen, y-you need to go..." Izuku groaned feeling his body heat back up, his heat was starting back up again.

"I...." Bakugou started but couldn't finish his sentence. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. Izuku shivered and clutched the covers feeling his core tighten up with desire. Bakugou's eyes snapped open and he walked over to the bed, and in one swift motion, Izuku was pinned on his back underneath a very craving alpha.

"I want you." Bakugou growled and pushed his face into the crook of Izuku's neck, breathing in his sweet scent, letting a low rumble vibrate his chest.

"K-Kacchan! P-please..." Izuku keened softly and gasped, feeling as slick started to wet his thighs again, the alpha could smell it and his eyes clouded with lust.

"Fuck, Deku.... Do you know how good you fucking smell?" the alpha groaned and kissed his neck, nipping over his scent gland. Izuku gasped and whimpered. Bakugou was holding back, he could tell by how slowly he moved, as if trying not to scare the omega away. Izuku was having none of this, but he wanted to say something first.

"B-Baku... Before w-we go any farther... Ngh!" He cried out as a wave hit, his body curled and his legs instantly spread open, accepting the alpha above him. Bakugou pressed his hips between the omega's legs and rolled them into his groin.

"Fuck! Kacchan... I need t-to tell you s-something... f-first!" Izuku was fighting with himself, he needed to say this before he couldn't think straight anymore.

"What is it?" the alpha reluctantly pulled away, trying to control himself enough to listen to the omega.

"P-please... no matter how much I b-beg, p-please, don't have s-sex with me..." Izuku turned a dark red and squirmed under the pressure of the alpha. Bakugou's eyes softened and he took a deep breath.