Instinct

Katsuki Bakugou

Bakugou held the smaller boy to his chest, listening to the small snores of the passed out omega. Two days had passed and Bakugou felt his control slipping away bit by each time Izuku would be writhing with his heat. He kept holding his breath, pinching his legs, pulling his hair, reminding himself of the promise he made to Izuku, trying anything and everything to remain in control so he did not break his promise. 

Izuku was not making it easy for him either, the shit-head smelt so fucking good and every time Bakugou got him off, the next wave would make him braver an more bold. Izuku would beg and plead, saying that it wasn't enough and he needed 'his alpha'. Bakugou never let anything go past him jerking the omega off or going down on him, turns out Izuku's nipples are super sensitive as well when he is in heat, one time Bakugou actually made him cum from nipple stimulation alone.

Bakugou was still amazed at how he had not gone into rut this time around and how he had managed avoiding having hot sex with the lustful omega. It was extremely painful after a while though, after that first time of Izuku sucking him off, the omega had been so worn down and tired from his heat that he physically could not help the alpha. Bakugou would take care of Izuku, then rush to the bathroom and finish himself off. It was never as good as he wished it could be, when he would finish it would leave him a little breathless but nor fully satisfied. He wanted Izuku.

As morning came around, Bakugou woke up to warbled moans and wiggling beside him. He blinked the sleep from his eyes and looked over to see Izuku on his hands and knees with two fingers sunk into his ass. The sight alone was enough to have the alpha fully erect and possessively growling at the boy.

"I'm s-sorry, Kacchan..." Izuku whimpered and looked embarrassed for a moment before squeezing his eyes shut and moaning.

"Don't be sorry, Deku," Bakugou growled and moved quickly over to the omega, climbing in bed with him. He then looked over Izuku's sweating body, his eyes landing on those slim fingers that were fucking himself. There was something to be said about how, for a moment, the alpha felt dumbfounded and shocked. His whole body frozen as he watched Izuku get himself off in his bed. He hated that the omega was suffering because of him but he wanted to make him feel good. He wanted to make the pain go away, his own lust set aside as he watched the omega tremble.

"Stop." the blonde said and he grabbed Izuku's wrist, pulling his hands away and leaving Izuku feeling rather empty again.

"No p-please I need it!" Izuku shamelessly begged. Bakugou rolled his eyes and held up three fingers to Izuku's mouth.

"Suck." the alpha ordered and Izuku's eyes widened before he clammed down on the alpha's much larger fingers, sucking and licking them until they were coated. Soon after, the alpha had removed his fingers from Izuku's mouth, he reached his hand behind the omega and pushed one finger inside the trembling boy's entrance. It went in smoothly and Bakugou watched as the omega's eyes flew open and a loud and needy moan ripped through him. He smirked and felt himself slip back into his own lust, pulling his finger out and thrusting it back in before adding his second finger. Izuku yelped and the alpha slowly started pumping his fingers inside the boy, feeling his walls clench around them.

"Fuck, Izuku you think you can take one more?" the blonde asked and the omega all but screamed when Bakugou's fingers brushed his prostate.

"Fuck! Bakugou please! Yes I can take it!" Izuku shouted and the alpha growled happily before adding a third finger, stretching and scissoring the omega open. Izuku's words become mushed and slurred, the air was filled with lusty cries and choked out sobs of pleasure. Bakugou reached under the omega and gripped his member, giving it some attention while his other hand fucked him into tears.