The Things We Do For Love

Izuku Midoriya

However long it's been, Izuku no longer cares.

Keep quiet, don't fight, eat the food, get enough sleep, and then repeat.

The first time Dabi came into the cold and damp room, Izuku was barely conscious. He must have been without food for a whole week or longer, his body on the verge of shutting down from dehydration and starvation.

At first, Dabi was only bringing food for him to eat. He never said a word to him, which at first Izuku did not notice. He was only scarfing the food down quickly, too quickly, and he instantly threw it all back up.

However, Dabi just brought him more, and this time he ate slowly.

The food that he was brought was delicious, strange for a prisoner or whatever he was, but he didn't complain. It was hot food and clean water he wasn't willing to risk getting taken away. He needed nutrition for his baby to develop properly.

He received 3 meals a day, that's how he kept track of time now, and for a full week, he was being stuffed with delicious food and given clean sheets and a new bucket.

Dabi still has been the only one he set eyes on, but the alpha never spoke to him. He only brought him food, watched him eat, and left. Although he wasn't aching for conversation, the company Dabi provided reminded him that he was still alive.

His energy came back and the proper nutrition made him feel like a human being again. Thankfully, the morning sickness has seemed to pass over. He had been thinking hard, trying to calculate how far along he was without knowing the exact date. He concluded that he is about 6 weeks pregnant now, maybe.

However, things didn't stay pleasant for long. Once his strength was regained, demands were made. Dabi began talking, at first, it was simple questions like how he was feeling, and being without human contact for so long, Izuku quickly responded.

Days later, the questions changed. Dabi began withholding his food until he answered questions for him, things like how he felt, if he was marked, when was his last heat, and so on and so on. He didn't care and answered freely, knowing that he needed food to keep his child healthy.

The look in Dabi's eyes told him that refusing to comply was not an option if he wanted to avoid the beatings that he took last time, and he did. He would comply to keep himself from being in any more danger than he already was.

Things didn't last though, the questions soon stopped and Izuku began to realize what was going on, and why Dabi was asking all these questions. Worse than all that, he had told Dabi when his last heat was. He had lied, of course, saying that it was only a week or two prior to when they took him.

He knew they were waiting to finish what they had started months ago, and it's been 2 weeks since he's been here, meaning they know his heat is supposed to hit any day now if it weren't for him being pregnant of course.

Panic had been sparked in him as he realized their intentions. Dabi had been feeding him, keeping him hydrated, comfortable, and unsuspecting. The plan to breed him was being carried out, and once again, he had no choice but to comply.

There had been nothing more demoralizing, embarrassing, painful, and heartbreaking than when he offered himself up to Dabi.

He wasn't going into heat but had to fake it, knowing that they were becoming suspicious the more he waited just trying to hold out longer and not be forced to make this decision.

He knew that there were cameras in this room somewhere and that they could see him. Faking his heat was the worst thing, as Katsuki's face kept popping up in his head as he stripped from his dirty clothing and presented himself in the middle of the bed. The tears running down his face as he released his scent in the air, trying to seem believable, was the only real thing about the situation.