Heat

Izuku Midoriya 

"Omega." A familiar voice growled and Izuku snapped his eyes open.

Kacchan is standing behind the couch, eyes wide, and watching the boy. A familiar pain shoots through Izuku's stomach causing him to curl up and shake.

Loud mewls for any kind of contact ripped out of Izuku's chest gaining the growing attention of the hot headed alpha looming near. The sweet scent of caramel burned Izuku's senses and caused even more pain. Izuku's jeans becoming soaked with slick from his heat caused even more discomfort.

He could not even be embarrassed for his current state of being, but his heat has never hit this hard before.

His heat was not even due for 5 days.

All he could think of in the moment was the scent rippling off of Kacchan and the painful arousal that shook his whole body.

Izuku could hear some commotion and then smelt two new scents in the room. More alphas.

This could get bad. There were strong layers of alpha pheromones laced in the air and Izuku fought to stay focused on the one scent he wanted. Kacchan. 

"MINE!" A loud growl rippled out of Bakugou's chest causing Izuku's body to coil and shudder. Another loud moan came from the boy on the couch and he fought to get up.

He needed to get to his alpha.

There was more commotion and yelling from the 3 alphas in the room, but the pheromones were mainly coming from Kacchan.

Had the other two backed down from his alpha?

Izuku struggled to get off the couch as his heat was forcing pain, shooting pain, through his legs. After landing his feet on the ground and sanding up, slick running down his legs and drool on his chin, he stumbled towards his alpha.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku moaned and wobbled forward towards Bakugou.

The alpha's red eyes flashed towards the omega and a hungry moan slipped from Bakugou's lips before reaching out and grabbing a hold of the wobbly omega.

Izuku climbed up the alpha's body, wrapping his soaked legs around Kacchan's body and crushing his lips against the alpha's equally hungry mouth. A small amount of relief flooded his body, lessening some pain as their bodies pressed together.

Kacchan wrapped his arms around the omega and kissed back, shoving his tongue past the soft lips of his omega, tasting the sweetness of his mouth.

"MINE!" Bakugou growled against his lips and pulled away enough to rub his face into the omega's green hair, rubbing his alpha scent onto the boy.

Izuku keened at this action and bucked his hips, begging for any kind of relief. Before Izuku knew what was happening, he was on the ground, Midnight was in the room and his head began to swim.

He fell in and out of consciousness with his alpha wrapped around him protectively. He woke up again feeling Kacchan being ripped away from him causing a loud cry to pierce the air. Izuku was not happy at the sudden pain that flared up in his body again.

Midnight had Kirishima and Todoroki dragging his alpha out of the room. 

Izuku writhed and clawed at his skin, it took everything in his power to not strip down and plunge his fingers into his ass to make the painful heat go away.

With Midnight there it was just enough to keep him from doing anything reckless. Now that his alpha was out of the room, Midnight scooped up the omega and took him back to his room, laying him on his half completed nest, and then retreating from the room and activating the special lock system put in place for the omega.