Heat 2.0

Izuku Midoriya

It had been a few days since the class returned to the dorms from the training camp. Classes had resumed as scheduled and lessons were going great, the only thing that seemed out of place was that Bakugou had been ignoring him and not talking as much. It seemed odd but not really, considering that Bakugou was always a little shut off from people but it was weirder that he was almost avoiding Izuku throughout the day and even avoiding him when in the dorms. When Izuku would come in the room, Bakugou would either leave or make a point to be far away from him. 

"Hey, so what is going on with Bakugou?" Mina asked him and caught him off guard.

"Oh, I really have no clue," Izuku said and flopped down on a bean bag chair that was in the lobby of the dorms. He was in the girl's lobby at the moment hanging out with Mina and Uraraka for homework and studying. His mind was elsewhere, wondering what really was going on with Bakugou lately. Izuku had tried to not worry, maybe he was just tired of spending a whole week alone together. It was probably just that, Bakugou likes to be alone so that week-long trip was probably a lot for the blonde. Izuku was flipping through his notes when suddenly all cellphones went off in the room at the same time. Izuku looked at his phone and his eyes widened. The message was from Aizawa.

: Students, there has been an attack by the league of villains in the next town over. The scale of this attack is large, all heroes have been dispatched from U.A to help out. The principal will be on campus for emergencies, for the time being, no one will leave the dorms. The school will be on lock-down for your safety. Do not leave the dorms, do not worry, and stay safe. Hopefully, all teachers will be back in around a week and classes will start back as usual.-Aizawa

After they read the massages, they ran down to the next floor hoping to catch the boys in their lobby. Mina burst through the doors of the other lobby and there was a lot of commotion as people started piling in the lobby, chattering about the text we all got from Aizawa."What is this attack about that they will be gone for a week?" Kirishima asked as he bound into the room with Bakugou coming in behind him. Izuku looked at the blonde and studied his face, he looked just fine but avoided looking at Izuku.

"Well, it is the league you know? It must be something serious." Iida said and turned on the news. There were people covering the story and talking about the attack, it was a hospital they attacked, no wonder it would take over a week. The casualties must be high and there are tons of people to try and evacuate as well as taking out the villains.

"Holy shit, look at that." Todoroki hissed and glared at the TV. "That looked crazy!" Izuku said and sat down on the couch, watching the news."Turn that shit off guys, it is depressing!" Mina whined and rubbed her head."No one wants to see all those poor people getting hurt." Uraraka chimed in and Iida sighed and turned off the TV. It was quiet for a few seconds, taking in how crazy this situation was. Kaminari flopped down next to Kiri and sighed.

"Well, at least we get a week off school. I am gonna sleep all day." Kaminari snickered and everyone rolled their eyes. The rest of the evening was tense, everyone kept checking the news to see when the heroes arrived from U.A. Once we saw that the heroes had arrived, tension lowered in the room and people started to talk more freely about other things. Bakugou was in the kitchen making dinner, he had picked up the habit of cooking dinner on weekends, he was a good cook. Izuku was watching him in the kitchen. He was wearing a black tank top and his gray joggers that hung low on his hips, the band of his boxer showing just above the joggers. He looked hot. Izuku bit his lip and felt a warmth bubble up in him, watching Bakugou move around gracefully in the kitchen, his scowl always on his face, but a softer look of concentration taking over every now and then when he was cooking.